you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, July 9 @ 1:50:00 PM
hello people. my left arm hurts or should i say feeling numb .
me doing my homework. miss chin doesn't seem to show respect to us and our injected arms.
and for th past few days, she give us maths homework. first its an RGS paper section C. next, which is today, she gave us th PSLE maths booklet to do section C. another problem solving thing.i hate section c. but have to do lorh. it takes up 50 marks. wth. last time it was not even 50 lorh.
i'm currently doing th maths homework and chatting wit ben. such bad curses he just said.
i wonder how miss chin still wants to go to school. her voice so manly lorh. she said that. she said she and nicholas lee same voice when sore throat.
nicholas lee call me far too thin. selenge bacin. beylo. no offence, owhkay?
whoa. still have 4 damn questions left.

i'm doing too much maths, am i ?
obviously. you'll agree wit me anyway.
woot. 3 more questions.
gahh, speed questions. i love HATE can ? no not speed, th whole maths. i HATE can ?
i'm expressing my feelings at my blog.
and to ben on msn.
he call me far too thin i call him so darn beylo. unfair fair ?
obvious. girls win bby.
now he's begging me to know what beylo is. ahaha. girls lose win again bby.
gender equality. as if. ahaha.
woo hoo ! 2 more questions.
yay. 1 more.
woots. done.
i'm going to edit pics now.
so, chaos !


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

hello you. today was th injection. my left arm is ... i decided that i shouldn't change th blogskin.but ... hello people ! woo hoo tmr injection ! like so dam... 2 more days to th needle, bby ! so weird. i'm look... after days of not posting, i decided to post ! lam... i learnt a new word today .Podgy . you know what's... ooo i lovelovelove my new blogskin !its like, so n... hello, you people who are reading this !i am so pl... I am just so plain bored .. i can't BELIEVE that p... heyloo .i'm bored .. elena, ARE YOU READING THIS ?...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS