you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Friday, October 31 @ 8:02:00 AM
I was supposed to be in school,

hees, i was supposed to be in school, but then i have a twisted knee, thanks to th staircase at th Images of Singapore. ohh, ytd was so damn FUNFUNFUN,
at first we go hall. then we go to th bus at ard, 8.30AM? but then th bus left at 8.50AM. then our bus overtook 5 buses. then we were like, why never overtake honesty? then after a few minutes we overtake honesty!
ronnie was talking on his phone to someone from honesty. he was like "we overtake lah. humility win lah." ((:
then go fort siloso. got nothing, except th statues freak me out, esp, th indian soldier at th discussion room at th surrender chambers.
then we take bus go images of singapore. then git short break. then irna was like, eh snake. so she go take pics w th snake. then we get tickets. i told azizah, "eh. scary you know! alot of statues eh." then azizah was walking so close to me. when we entered, we were like, "right, this is it?" then have th four winds show. OMG, so cool.
then we go to th forest beggining of th wax statues. then azizah was like scared then she ran to th next side. then have th statues. some were scared so they ran. woots, they did th wrong thing.
infront, have th forest w th snakes and tiger's tail and monkey's tail. so we were like, right. some people still RAN while well, some still walk uhhs. they were screaming like as if they see ghost or what. then that stupid khairul keep on scaring people.
then me and huda were like, stop screaming uhhs, its a public place you know. i should skip th culture parts. too long. then we go to th Game Of Yester day. then have five stones. YIPEE. long time never play. mustanisir was like step tahu main jek.
then me and taufiq and irna was like, giving demos to him and he was like okay, but he took 2 stones in his hand. -.-'' then we were like take one stone then throw then take another one then catch. then he throw like so darn high.
then some of us were remembering how to do step five and all. and i managed to do it ! okay, so we were bored. then go shop. then we go out, ohhs. this is th fun part. we were like, "miss chin cn take sky tower ?" then she say okay lah cn. "then i told miss chin i wanna go up but then not enough money." then she lend me $10.
i go with jovina, ronnie, irna, azizah, taufiq and jingying. ((: then we went inside we kept joking ard. then th captain of th ship say that if you want this thing to go up, must give her something. then okay fine nvm. so we just went up. at first my hand and body was like shaking like what. then reach up, ehh so low. from th bottom was like so high uhhs.
then we go down some students were surprised that there are tkps students in it. so they took also. oh yeah, we took a picture before. but then pay $15. so ronnie took a pic of it and bluetoothed it to us. then go back.

woots, bubbyes.


OMG. That Was Fun Fun Fun..
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

i dont really care bout th length of this post. so... ohh, bored.hees, i am chatting w taufiq. i don't k... 55th post, only ((: hees, sorry for not bloggin... I'm waiting for huda to go online. ((:ohh, i could... i went to this fashion twice in a day.hees, huda w... My hand sakit gila.hees, my hand so pain. my whate... ohh, i can't stand her anymore.oh come on, accuse ... Huda badly want me to update my blog.ohh, ytd went... I feel so disgusted.eeeeee, i am like so disgusted... back to school, bby. ((:just now in sch th girls a...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS