you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Saturday, February 7 @ 9:49:00 AM
you know, some people are just too full of themselves.

i was playing badminton downstairs while my niece was at th playground. my maid [who is at the 2nd storey] told me to catch two sweets. and as you all know, [esp huda] in between th playground and th block, there is a 2-3m wide grass patch right ? so i was barefooted and obviously, you must be crazy to tell me to get on th grass since dogs and cats do their business there. =.=
and i told my maid to throw th sweet as far as she can. so she threw and it hit th first cm of the grass patch, and i was at th other side of it. and she said "budak tk pandai lah tk tahu ambik gula-gula." and iwas like, FCUK. and i went closer, by th other way. to get nearer. i was standing directly under her and she threw it further away. and she said "eee, bodohnya budak ni. tk tahu ambik gula-gula, mcm mana nak main ni?" and iwas like, you cn catch is it ? i threw a shuttlecock at her once i told her to catch she ran away from it. =.=
apparently, human beings [esp th one playing th ruler LOL huda] are just plain idiotic. yeah, since when was tht an expensive sport ? you burning your own money away, i might as well join something more useful thn play sth super duper idiotic. tht stupid costume is just wayyyyyy for people like YOU only, so whatever. you're making a fool out of yourself.
and since when was it th most expensive ? HELLO, i bet its only $80 and you multiply it by 10. yeah right. you will look like such an idiot. and yeah, it matches your name.
sorry for my rantings now. i am in a bad mood right now. and all these i think huda knows except th sweet thing which happened 5 mins ago. =,=
never in my whole entire life would i think there would be a tournament out of your sport. it will sound weird DAMN weird. and i created a song out of it which huda thought of it in another way. ;D
hmmph.
byes.

That Guy Has No Taste Okay.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

i got into INTERACT. happy happy.yipeee, i got int... idk my im wearing a hoodie.hellooooo, idk my im we... hello, again. ;Di came back like, 50 mins ago so i... hello, :DDim in school now, info lit. th teacher l... im backkkkkkk. :DDDokay in fact i didnt go alone. ... yeah. im at home. :Dim at homeeeeeee. :DDDDDD haha... whoa. i changed blogskin. :DDDDDDokay, i changed b... im finally going back to tkps tmr.just now i recei... shitttt my spaggheti finish. it was so damn nice.j... sheesh.i wanted to go to th shop but cos just now ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS