you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Friday, April 17 @ 4:48:00 PM
1. Are you single - Yeah.
2. Are you happy - okay lah.
3. Are you bored - YES, totally.
4. Are you fair - Considerable.
5. Are you Italian - how i wish.
6. Are you intelligent - Lets see.
7. Are you honest - WHAT KIND OF A QUESTION IS THAT im guilty concious here.
8. Are you nice - depends.
9. Are you Irish - no.
10. Are you Asian - what do you expect ?
TEN FACTS
1. Full Name : Nur Fatin [ continue it yourself]
2. Nicknames : atin
3. Birth Place : Singapore.
4. Hair Colour : Dark brown
5. Natural hair style : actually it was straight, but it became wavy for no reason.
6. Eye colour : brownish. i dont actually know i dont look in the mirror and admire my eyes.
7. Birthday : 20th December.
8. Mood : headache-y
9. Favourite colour : I LOVE ALL COLOURS.
10. One favourite place you like to visit : around the world.
Ten QUESTIONS
1.Have you been in love - yeah, with family.
2.Do you believe in love at the first sight - NO. i would have to walk pass you once again.
3.Do you currently have a crush - nope.
4.Have you ever been hurt emotionally - yeah.
5.Have you ever broken someone's heart - YES. totally. really hard.
6.Have you ever had your heart broken - no.
7.Have you ever liked someone but never tell them - no.
8.Are you afraid you Commitment - what.
9.Who was the last person you hug - my niece.
10.Who was the last person you said "I love you" to - BECKY!!!!! ♥♥
TEN THIS OR THAT
1.Love or lust : both.
2.Hard liquor or beer : neither.
3. Cats or dogs : cats lah .
4. A few best friends or any regular friends : either, or.
5.Creamy or Crunchy : either.
6.Pencil or Pen : PEN.
7.Wild night out or romantic night in : neither.
8.Money or Happiness : either.
9.Day or night : night. I NEED SLEEP OKAY.
10.IM or phone : both.
TEN HAVE YOU EVER
1. Been caught sneaking out - no. but jolin was.
2. Seen a polar bear - ohmygosh, HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE ZOO ?!
3. Done something you regret - yeah.
4. Bungee jumped - no.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor - YEAHHHH. there were eyewitnesses.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker - yeah. amazing.
7. Been caught naked - no. obviously not.
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - no.
9. Cried because you lost your pet - i didnt even take care of my pet. technically, it wasnt even MINE. it died.
10. Wanted to disappear - YES.
TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.
1. Smile or eyes - HEART.
2. Light or dark hair - do i care?
3. Hugs or kisses - either,
4. Shorter or taller - taller.
5. Intelligence or attraction - both.
6. Topman or Zara - ZARA! its cheaper. anyway i cant wear topman im not a guy. topshop is costly. but i wear my sister's topshop. but zara is mine. ABSOLUTELY ZARA.
7. Funny or serious - both.
8. Older or younger - -.-
9. Outgoing or quiet - outgoing.
10. Sweet or bad - SWEET.
TEN HAVE YOU'S
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - yeah.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - YEAH.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - yes.
4. Ever been to a rock concert - no.
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team - no.
6. Ever been on a dance team - yeah, and i sucked.
7. Ever been on a sports team - yeah.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - nope.
9. Ever own a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bently - not me, but my father.
10. Ever been on a rap video - -.-
TEN LASTS
1. Last phone call you made - to huda just now.
2. Last person you hugged - my niece. i said it just now.
3. Last person you hung out with - fardiana.
4. Last time you worked - im too young to work. underage. whatever it is, i have never worked a single minute in my life.
5. Last person you talked to - ANIQ.
6. Last person you IM'd - yan ting.
7. Last person you texted - AUDI. ;D
8.Last person(s) you went to the movies with - my sister, brother, niece.
9. Last person/thing you missed - i miss my straight hair. D;
10. Last website visited - blogger.
TEN PEOPLE TO DO
1. whoever
2. who
3. wants
4. to
5. kill
6. boredom
7. please
8. do
9. so
10. here
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

i need help.i need help.i need help.i need help.i ... i made a baby cockroach lose its way.i killed 2 an... hello, im eating kinder bueno white. be jealous.hm... 'thursday was the stupidest day of my life,okay se... sports day, pfft.just now was sports day, and the ... Type down your first reactions when someone says t... ice cream is heavenly.harhar, im eating ice cream ... my grades suck suck suck. seriously.but that MR TE... pessimistic. pessimistic. pessimistic.im so going ... i saw it. yeah i saw it.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS