you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Thursday, May 21 @ 6:29:00 PM
DID I FORGET THAT I ATE MY GRANOLA BAR OR DID IT JUST FLY AWAY ?
seriously man.
my maths file is in a great big mess. i didnt copy the content page. and i thought i threw away most papers. but i didnt. and i just realised that i have to buy dividers for TWO FILES. and they are so expensive. well, actually no. but still. pfft.
ANYWAY.
tomorrow is INSTALLATION.
and im so happy and nervous. and excited. LOL. eventually, nervous because of the dance. and i tried practising the dance at home with a cap and when it was the part where you had to turn the cap, my hair was in a great big humungous mess. like my maths file.
tmr is supposed to be the LIGHTEST BAG DAY OF THE WEEK, but because of my jeans, cap and the darn maths file, it became the opposite. ranking second in my heaviest bag list. odd wednesdays still suck.
my home econs pencil case is DONE. what the hell, it suddenly rained. -.-
domo is cute.
ohgosh. i should go and upload pics. of people. obviously.
in facebook. LOL.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

OHGOSH.sonia is on hiatus. for fun.ohgosh. its not... HOW STUPID OF ME.ytd i wanted to change my blogski... SCHOOL.is boring. my leg hurts after snatching the... OPENING HOURS : FOREVER -.-i should post before my... WHO CARES WHAT YOU LIKEloser. I DEMAND THE SMSes, ... SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.i forgot its my sister's birt... GEE.i wrecked my brains for geog just now. ohyeah,... OH WOW TOO MUCH INFORMATION.your school is like, u... OH, GOOD NEWS.okay no good news. just that i passe... YOU'RE YES THEN YOU'RE NO.ahahahah. im chatting wi...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS