you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Friday, June 5 @ 10:50:00 AM
so turn around.
AHH. bored. later going bedok with huda before her netball training. i need slippers mannn. seriously. lets rewind to harriet's party.
okay, me jolin and fardiana got abit lost. jolin and fardiana apparently switched lives. when we went to plaza sing fardiana was wearing pumps and a shirt with a sewed on vest while jolin was wearing a tee with billabong bermudas and flip-flops. on wednesday, fardiana wore an adidas tee with billabong bermudas [and fbts inside]. ;p
JOLIN WAS SUCH A SURPRISE. she was wearing a shirt with a sewed on vest [like fardiana's one the day before] with shorts and pumps. first time i actually saw her like that, i didnt know she was that kind of person. okay, we met at bedok inter. and took 30. i am truly not sure where the freaking hell the bus stop to harriet's house is. and when i saw the bus stop of mountbatten road i thought it was that. cos i remember mountbatten is sort of the last stop before heading to vivo. so i thought if we miss that stop we will be at vivo. when we were at that bus stop and jolin said 'mountbatten road' i was like "i think its this stop." so me jolin and fardiana ran down the bus like some fools. and then i realised we were at the wrong bus stop. cos its at the katong swimming complex. so we walked. i thought the other RIGHT bus stop is like, near. but we walked like, forever. and then we reached ! finally. nearly died. jolin scolded a traffic light because she was apparently very bored and it didnt turn green. so when we saw THE WATERSIDE, the three of us were like "now where's the entrance ?" so we walked again. and we found the entrance. okay, so we were lost again. in the condo. its like damn huge. then fardiana called harriet. and harriet was explaining to us when me and jolin didnt realise there was this steep slopey thing at the pavement so we both went 'whoa.' together. lol. so we found it. the bbq hut thingy. THEN, we decided to play with water. i changed into my FBTs. lol. then this fugging security guard came and scolded us. he was like "this pool is only meant for children. who let you all in ?[that would be you since you're the security guard ? idiot] who is the host ? if your host is not here, you are not allowed in this estate. the host can only bring in 4 guests and you people got more than 4. [we pass our maths lah bodoh and we know how to count, old dude.] i received complaints from people [you stupid fugging liar how can complaints come in by 2mins] i think you have to leave this estate [you're just jealous harriet didnt invite you to this party] because this is private property [who the hell cares. and we are not blind we know its private property]" then he wanted to take a picture of us for memories that he wasnt invited to this party and send a complaint letter to harriet's aunt's unit and she has to pay a fine or sth. that guard just wants to find fault, we did nothing wrong. okay fine whatever. so some of us went back to the hut and another security guard came, and he was talking some fish crap, and went he left we were all like "he is so freaky." cos he seems like he's talking to himself. arse, i hate the security guard there. ;p
[this is a rather long post.]
so we played stuff and the barbecue started at like, 6 ? meanwhile, some of us were playing with the flying fox which makes our butt hurt. so me, fardiana, jolin, christina and natalie walked out to the bus stop together and the five of us tried to squeeze into a horizontal line at the tiny pavement. so we took 30, and all of us except christina stopped at kembangan. and i said bye like, 5 or 6 times. lol. so i walked back home.
pfft. im done with my super duper long story which happened two days ago.
lol. i should bathe now,
byeeee. im going to stink you out.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

plunge. yesterday once more take it slow. damn you man. asshole, it only starts at 12. HUNGER STRIKEEEEE. fish. i lost my FBT.ahhh. idk what happened to my ... HOLIDAYS HAVE BEGUN AND ITS BORING.besides going o... WITH THAT UNFATHOMABLE EXPRESSION.tmr get report c... APPARENTLY, PEOPLE LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU ARE DOING ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS