you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, July 22 @ 6:10:00 PM
four-some.
blogger is still, uhm, crazy. (;
i want an iTouch, ); and a laptop which i still havent get, i have been posting like, very very short posts. ); i MUST start saving for an iTouch. my sis donating her laptop to me. so yeah. I WANT AN iTouch. superrrr nice. but i still got iPod nano. shit. im confused. very very confused.
just now when i was walking back home i saw a beheaded cockroach and i was wondering whether it was like, dead or alive, and whether to walk or not. hahs. tmr got art, zomg. i hate art, even though mdm seah sort of changed. im watching ice age 3 this saturday, AND CHARMAINE CHOO STILL OWES ME 15 BUCKS.
eeeeeeeeee. im so sleepy now. -.-''
AHHH. iPod low batt. shitx.
just now went to natasha's house. with fardiana and nadiah. nadiah keep on saying that natasha copy her, they have same laptop. ahahas. so we went to a 'cliff', which is actually a golf course with alot of trees and we went to the 3rd storey staircase to do a video for the malay trailer. AND ZOMG fardiana's specs dropped from the third storey. 0.0
so she was half-blind, walking down the stairs. HARS. we keep on going to the pool in front of natasha's house. cos its NICEEEE. (:
OHYEAHHH. there was this see-saw, with natasha's unbelievably awesome powers, pushed fardiana down so hard i bounced. ;p
so me and nadiah sat at one part. and fardiana sat at the other, nadiah kept going down. and i cant go down. once when i tried to go down natasha slammed fardiana's part down and the thing went up. ahahaha. happened alot of times, okay. so yeah, was quite fun. we left at 4.10 and when we went out of her house, 33 just passed. like, STOOOOOPID. we askediris and the next bus was 17 mins. so the three of us yakked at the bus stop. until the bus came. (:
all of us stopped at kembangan and went to cheers. fardiana bought sugar roll without sugar which is sort of ridiculous. i keep on saying that sugar roll without sugar is just roll. seeee, corny. me and nadiah bought the EXACT SAME TWO STUFF. black pepper chicken pau which turned out quite nice. and coke. ahahah. they went back to the mrt while i walked.
i didnt wanna wait for 42 because i know it will take along time. i reached home at, 5.08 ? and the bus left at 5.15 ? idiot. hah. seeee, walk faster. (;
pfft. i posted too much.
gooooood ah. cos previous posts was super short like me :X
tsk.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

shrieked financial ? shocked. anticipation. dweeeeb. it's new. excitement. honestly i dont want it to be a dream. no.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS