you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, August 24 @ 2:45:00 PM
no.
i spent 0.00000000001% of my time in science doodling. YES. its super nice lah. but cant upload. i upload on onsugar, k.
OHMYGOSH. practically NOBODY is online. okay, there are people but only 4. zzzzzzz.
i wanna change blogskin. [!]
wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. lysha is having diarrhoea after drinking lime juice with milk, which my maid made cos she thought it was honeydew. so practically nobody drank it except ALYSHA. yay her. she didnt go school because of that. =.=
sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet eating asam pedas for buka later. puasa is the only time where i blog and NOT eat at the same time. ;p
lets recap on the day's events [since when do i ever do this]

PE
supposedly KICKBOXING. but the teacher pulled me and jolin out to record timing for 2.4 retest. *applauds for us*

Malay
came 15 mins late, cos of kickboxing. did some shitty newspaper thing, which i had no idea what to do, but i remember drawing 5 scenes of the articles. i remember i had one drawing about this london mayor who wants to get married at the zoo. so i drew a couple in a wedding dress and a tuxedo among some elephants and orang utans.

Recess !
we [nadiah and me, but shazana and nurul came along] were SUPPOSEDLY going to meet huda, but SOMEBODY didnt come down. zzz. so we spent our recess at the D&T workshop there, and the walkway between D&T block and classroom block. where it was damn windy.

English
we did descriptive writing. and read newspaper. HAHS.

Science
Mr Yap was talking about the bimetallic strip. and stuff about heat and its effects. thats where is spent 0.00000000001% of my time doodling. HAHA.

History
me and charmaine oh continued doodling, but not much. history was about threats. and mr low blabbered on about his stories, related to threats and stuff or whatever he was apparently talking about. AND HE SAID THE HEALTH MINISTER'S YOUNGEST DAUGHTER IS IN TKGS, IN SEC ONE. i wonder who she is, and why she didnt plead her father to extend the june holidays.

Maths
got spring test back. i calculated a part of my score. my common test 1 & 2 itself got 62.825. meaning, I GOT HIGHER THAN LAST TIME, SO MUCH HIGHER. and 62.825 is only like, CT 1&2, 30% and 40% respectively. WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. haha.

otw home
went back home w nadiah and natasha. nadiah went all the way to kembangan to take mrt.

so now im home. and i feel like i need the loo. =.="
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

and then again ; world funniest conversations day No. NEVER. let's party rollercoaster. fickle no inko. hi, i'm a parallelogram. i heart you
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS