you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Sunday, August 2 @ 11:25:00 AM
threeeeeee
i am super bored. so i should do this.


1. Where did you take your profile pic?
i dont have one.

2. What exactly are you wearing right now?
A t-shirt with shorts.

3. What is your current problem?
Patience.

4. What makes you happy most?
Reese's chocolates. [!]

5. What's the name of the song that you're listening to?
Three cheers for five years.

6. Name someone with the same birthday as you?
Suryani. my sister's friend. (:

7. Ever sang in front of a large audience?
yeaps.

8. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
YES. in what way, dont ask. they say i look like Siti Nurhaliza. [eeeeeeeee.]

9. Do you still watch kiddy movies or kiddie TV shows?
I'm forced to.

10. Do you speak any languages?
Yeah. well, duh

11. Has anyone you've been close with passed away?
Yeah.

12. Do you ever watch MTV?
Obviously.

13. What's something that really annoys you?
Patience, again.

Chapter 1
1. Middle name:
i dont have one. ;p

2. Nickname(s):
too many to list.

3. Current location:
Home.

4. Eye color:
Brown/Black


Chapter 2
1. Do you live with your parents:
Yeah. Duh, unless i live in my own house.

2. Do you get along with your parents?
Yeah, 99.99% of the time.

3. Do you have any siblings?
Of course.

Chapter 3:Favorites
1. Ice Cream:
Cookies and cream, Chocolate, Chocolate Mint, blablablablabla.
2. Season:
winter in the room.

3. Shampoo/conditioner:
Asience.

Chapter 4:Do You...
1. Dance in the shower?
Only you would.

2. Do you write on your hand?
sometimes, but now i dont. because teachers scold you for it.

3. Call people back:
Yes.

4. Believe in love?
Obviously. Then why do i listen to love songs ?

5. Any bad habits?
You don't wanna know ANYTHING about it.

6. Any mental health issues?
Mental breakdown.

Chapter 5:Have You...
1. Broken a bone:
No.

2. Sprained stuff:
YES.

3. Had physical therapy?
Yeah,

Gotten stitches:
Do you count when you were a baby ?

5. Taken painkillers:
Yes.

6. Gone scuba diving or snorkeling:
I was about to, but i fell sick. so i can't. shit.

7. Been stung by a bee:
Think so.

8. Thrown up at the dentist:
Why would i throw up at a dentist ?

9. Sworn in front of your parents:
Silently, yes.

10. Had detention:
Do you count stayingback in class during recess in Mr Lim's class ?

Chapter 6: Who/What was the last
1. Movie:
Ice Age 3

2. Three people to text you:
Jolin, Fardiana, Audi.

3. Person you called:
Jolin.

4. Person you hugged:
Alysha.

5. Person you tackled?
You're going to be the first.

6. Person you talked to on MSN?
Audi and Huda.

7. Thing you touched?
Keyboard, mouse, forehead.

8. Thing you ate?
Mee soto.

9. Thing you drank?
Plain water

10. Thing you said:
"Its okay, i'll wait."

People who should do this :
- You
- You
- and maybe You.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

your point is ; let's play the waiting game. there's always tomorrow and then again. i think blogger is against me bloody three cheers to an island where we'll meet or am i only dreaming ; choker
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS