you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Tuesday, September 8 @ 1:47:00 PM
doofus.
i just came back.
actually not just but like 45 minutes ago. XD
i went back to school for Mr Tang's Not-Even-Awesome Maths Lesson. wow. we learnt some surface area thingy about prisms. pffts. finished at 11 plus, then mr low gave me my progress report back.
-
cohort average : 70.6
Fatin's awesome average : 70.7
-
i rock. woooots. and nadiah, you dont round off your average. if i round off i got 71
which is quite far away from 70.7. ;P
i only got one Band One and its for a subject that sucks the most but i dont know why im good at it. Maths. *applaud*
i have, ironically, 4 Band 5s. 2 Band 4s. 2 Band 3s. No Band 2s. And One Band 1.
i dont know why 73.3 is a Band 5 for Home Econs. did my burger suck that much ?
apparently now i dont like myself for getting such suckish grades. especially literature which sucks the most. because of literature. it pulled me down. its the only C i have. stooooooopid. i dont like letters. its so damn confusing i dont even know what its supposed to be about. 0.0
-
now i should rant about somebody i dont like. [i dont like alot of people but this person has been the same one. tsk.]
I really dont like you.
just because i'm friends with her doesnt mean you need to know her also right. are you trying to be so popular that you want to know practically everyone ? you are not even popular. not at all okay. i dont even know why you like him so much. he sucks okay. you want him so much go and ask him yourself lah. why must you drag innocent girls and get involved in your flirting failure ? and are you so willing to wait for him to ask you for stead ? i dont know but, you think he will ask ? do you even know whether he likes you ? its just your crush. not your love. you are positive he likes you, but he didnt tell you so. so what if some other guy asks for your number ? HE didnt ask for YOUR number. its another guy. you dont have to be so flattered a guy asked for your number. come on, tons of humans had their numbers asked by guys before okay. and you only had ONE. other have like, alot ? you dont hold the record for the most number of guys numbers what, and that number is only one. wow, how cheeeeeeeeeeeesy.
-
see why i want to become a psychologist ?
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

ultimate. dangerous. seriously. feeeeetish sorry. For 5 years. gee. weirdo. Apparently, apparently i dont like you.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS