you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, October 19 @ 5:22:00 PM
they try to copy my swagger.
BOWLING WAS FUNN. and awesome, and cool, and fantastic, and fabulous, and enthu, and [blahblahblah]
i likey. haha, so yeah. left the house at 9.30, went to natasha's house for 10 minutes. lol. \m/
then we were late, cos nadiah was supposed to meet at 10, and we reached at 10.05 or sth. so took 26 to bedok and took 16 to kallang leisure park. so we went to watsons since SOMEBODY forgot SOMETHING. went to kallang bowl, FULL. so we were on the waiting list. me and nadiah were super duper hungry, so went to pastamania to eat. i went "i hope the person didnt call when we are eating if not i shall smack the pizza in his face." and when we were waiting for our pizza, he called, wtf. so we takeaway the pizza, and sneaked it into the bowling alley. haha. then we started playing and stuff with clown shoes. hah. then when we went to start a new game, it was exactly, directly, stupidly 12 noon. so we have to pay $3 per game. =.=
then we went off at like, 12 plus. went to STARBUCKS [♥]. buy choco cream chip, and yeah. took shuttle bus to kallang mrt then took mrt to white sands take neoprint. (:
took neoprints, and we came across a million tkgians. =.= one group at the bowling alley and another group in the neoprint place. hah. then yeah, went to KFC buy food. we were super high in KFC. \m/
went to watsons see stuff. natasha bought nadiah a nail buffer for her birthday, lol. then went back home. ohyeah, before that while waiting for the train to come i buffed nadiah's nails. omg so wrong k. haha. so went off.
haha k. im tired. i just bathed [okay lah 25 minutes ago].
so yeah, bye.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

darn. [♥] boomz. spin the bottle. i likey. Shoot your target, then crash my piano. Better off dead. No, i'm not scared of you. flying kisses whoopee.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS