you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Tuesday, November 3 @ 11:22:00 AM
shoot.

(apparently this is the only pic i have of ytd, most of them are with fardiana)
YESTERDAY WAS AWESOME.
seriously. went BOWLING with fardiana and nat at Kallang Leisure. (:
met fardiana at macs. at white sands. when i was at aries, nat called and said her dental appointment is over. which was QUICK. so she met us at white sands also. and fardiana wore HOTPINK TIGHTS while i wore a hotpink tee. lol. we ate the macs extra value meal, except nat who stole my fries. =.=
then she helped us peel off the monopoly thingy from macs. so after eating, we took the mrt to kallang. reached kallang, waited for the shuttle bus. then this funny thing happened. i was looking back at the bus stop then i saw, of all teachers, MDM SEAH come out of a bus. then i was like "OMG mdm seah !" then we crowded around each other, and she wouldnt recognize us anyway. she stopped beside us, and looked back at the bus stop. LOL. she didnt even know who we were. she flagged a taxi and drove away. LOLOLOLOL. then we ended up bursting into laughter. haha. a few mins later, the shuttle bus came. like, 10 mins later we reached kallang leisure park. hmm, straight away went to the bowling alley. it was VERY VERY EMPTYYY. only 3 lanes were used. so we paid for 9 games, haha. play 3 times. they didnt have the 6 pounds ball, then the person tell me to look for the 7 pounds ball. boomz, its PINKKK. like me and fardiana. haha. so Nat was first, then Fardiana, then ME. fardiana STRIKED the first time, ftw. haha. so yeah, after we played 3 games, me and fardiana wanted to play some more. so we bought one more game. then i told them to play slowly. at one point of time, nat went "i think we are the longest people here." boomz. there's this girl, who raised the gutters. and when she played, the ball still went into the gutter. LOL. and she tried to show off how she played. funny. so we were SURROUNDED by kids. but the one who came later than us, i think its a family of bowlers, played DAMN GOOOOOD, but the kid v cute. and abit show off. 0.0
so after 4 games, we returned the (clown) shoes. and went to starbucks. then we realised tht the shuttle bus only came at 4.40. so we bought YOGURU. its niceeeee. (:
ohyeah, i saw huda TWICE ytd. in kallang leisure. her training was cancelled because it was raining. hmm. went back to kallang mrt. i followed nat to where she was going then i was like "how come so difficult to walk one ah ?" then i realised that we were stepping on mud, =.=
then nat was like "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. I NEED THE TOILET." and i said "how come my slipper so clean ?" lol. took mrt to kembangan then walked back home.
-
im eating now. and i havent finish reading the newspaper that i bought an hour ago. haha.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

dedications. maybe. straight through my heart. wheelchair. party pooper. clash. screaming fits. superglue. when you hold your fart, you're that close to kill... i don't like you.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS