you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, November 23 @ 9:59:00 AM
standby.
okayyyy let me try to remember my KL trip (lol.)
-
FIRST DAY
so, the flight was actually at 8.50PM. went to budget terminal. :/
(skip this part please) IT WAS THE SHORTEST PLANE RIDE EVERRRRRRRR. super short. so we reached KL at around 9.30 or something. filled out immigration form blahblah, went out took a van to the hotel. so reached the hotel at 11.14PM. we were very very very very very very very hungry so my brother went down to find for food. and there is SUBWAY ! and KFC (wtf.) and slot of other shops. so we bought subway. (: i bought italian B.M.T and they bought a one-foot sub when they asked for a 6-inch one. heh. so we cut it into half and i shared it with my cousin, and i didnt finish it. =.= (im starting to feel like im writing a compo, omg.) so i saved it for breakfast the next day, lol.
-
SECOND DAY
woke up a few mins before 9. and the room was super duper COLD. :S bathed and stuff and ate my (leftover) subway. left at around ten and went to PAVILION ! which reminds me of ION. teehees. walked and walked. i was looking for jeans and a tee. (: i went to this paul frank shop which sells super nice clothes and stuff with a monkey on it, but i didnt buy anything there. :/ walked some more, and ate at NANDO'S which is super duper nice. (Y) i tried mild, and its not spicy at all. my brother tried EXTRA HOT but its also not spicy. (who are they kidding,) continued walking around. and went to parkson. where i found a few jeans, and i spent like 30 mins in a fitting room because my sister was wondering what size to buy. and i think i opened the door a gazillion times. and thennnnn. i bought TWO. (: which costs RM147.60 (i can remember it cos its practically my parents and my own money.) so walked around again, and went to this extremely cold part of pavilion where there is a very very very cold nike shop. hehe, went in and i bought a nike shirt. \m/ (i had gone into extreme shopping mode, lol) went to Baskin&Robbins, nicenice. its been a year since i ate that, lol. so walked back to hotel in the evening.
-
THIRD DAY
woke up at 9 plus. bathed and headed to KLCC, where we nearly got lost because we walked from the hotel. lol. went there, find for stuff. (actually third day nothing much.) so we just walked around. and took pics. (: and i bought slippers. (i practically shopped body to toe.) heh. i saw the price in singapore, its like $39. and they had a discount so its $21.90 but at malaysia if i converted it it would have been $17. ^^
yeah, then took a taxi to berjaya, bought krispy kreme, marrybrown and kenny rodgers takeaway. went back to hotel and ate. and packed. (:
-
FOURTH DAY
k, woke up at 8.30AM. bathed and stuff, took a van to LCCT. and we ate MARRYBROWN ! (again.) checked in, waited till 1.55PM around there, went in. and took the plane.
reach singapore at around 3.15PM. =.=
-
(end of story, lol.)
yeah. post pictures another time,
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

feels like insomnia. whenever. save the last dance for me. perfect match. don't tell me. it's written all over your face candy canes and sugar plums. flying balloons. bedtime stories. 21 guns.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS