you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Friday, December 18 @ 5:57:00 PM
two.
okay. again, another japan post. :/
-
Two
wanted to go to Asakusa. (: we dropped off at Ueno because my sister claimed that there was a flea market somewhere around there. -.- so in the end we were looking for food, and Asakusa. my sister told us to "turn at Edo-dori." but Edo-dori is so freaking long. :/ so we just turned somewhere and we saw this huge temple and a gazillion people so yes, that's the Asakusa temple thing. where i bought a million souvenirs. okay no lah i only bought 4 stuff. all keychains. of Japanese dolls that have the same hairstyle as me. :D my brother says im a burnt Japanese Doll. zzz. so we took lotsa pictures there. and bought stuff. tried stuff. haha. and then we went to Asakusa station to take the Tokyo Metro the hotel. yeah that day was kinda boring. but we got lost and spent the day at Asakusa so it was kinda fun and tiring.
-
okay now i need to rant.
-
OKAY I AM SO VERY PISSED OFF AT MY MUM. because she sort of ransacked (no, cleared) my wardrobe when i was away in japan and threw or kept my shorts. like ALL. AND YOU KNOW HOW BLOODY IRRITATING IT IS. because she threw/kept my black FBT and my TKPS shorts and stuff. OH AND SHE TOOK/THREW MY YONEX SHORTS. ): im upset. because i have never worn those yonex shorts and i can tell you that it was FREAKING EXPENSIVE. if i tell my mum that she will tell me that its "a good thing i threw/kept your shorts because its indecent to wear at home." which doesnt make sense at all. because THERE IS NO JUSTICE IN THIS OKAY. just because you dont want me to wear shorts at home you dont have to throw/keep it so that i wont wear them. and now i have not much to wear at home. oh and when i asked her whether she cleaned my wardrobe, she just said "no." when its in a totally different arrangement than how i remember it used to be when i left for japan. okay conclusion for this statement : Mums are unreasonable. And sometimes they are liars. she says that "shorts are revealing." when i dont wear super short shorts. my shorts are like a few inches above the knee ONLY okay. not super short what. and she claimed that my dad is the one who dont let me wear the shorts at home, when she's the one who always complain to me to wear seluar panjang.
I AM STILL UPSET, ):
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

one. one in a million. love like this. (like yeah.) spin. before. love ya. for better or for worse. bangz. alert.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS