you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Saturday, January 2 @ 1:35:00 PM
dont be a bitch.
umm okay im gonna post about someone okay.
-
NADIAH.
seriously i didnt do anything to you. i didnt insult your hair. my hair is naturally wavy, its not messy. its naturally like that, you rebond obviously your hair is straight right.
dont think you're always right. just because you have a nicer phone than me you dont have to insult mine. you should be grateful that your parents bought you a nicer phone than your all-time favourite Samsing Jet okay. i use my own money to buy my own phone so i have the right to choose whatever phone i want. im not lying that i want a satio. im maybe gonna get that, or a newer model. idc whatever you think of it okay. i dont care if its better or worse phone than yours. because that seriously doesnt matter.
you assume things that i dont do. you say that i exclaimed that im taller than you. i only said "oh i grew." i didnt say i was. you told people that i was one head shorter than you when im only a few centimetres shorter. you exaggerate something times INFINITY. seriously okay.
im still calm. idc whether you think you win or you lose or whatever because there is no championship in this argument. i believe in myself because i know what i said werent lies.
you told me to go to hell, when im not lying at all.
we admitted to each other that we are being mean. you claim you dont wanna involve others but you just said that i stepped on Natasha's head. i didnt do anything. she's just my sort of a neighbour, and we meet often.
if you didnt like me, then why did you even make effort to be with me. you could have just stepped away. its your intuition. why is it my problem.
just because your family is richer than mine, you dont have to rub it in. i have parents who care, and i have siblings who believe in me. i dont care what you think of me.
i told you to stop this fight, to end all this and you continued.
i dont care if you dont wanna be friends with me.
i dont care if you want lots of people to gang up against me.
like you, i dont give a shit about anything else okay.
so we should stop bothering about this.
PERIOD.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

way to go, Captain Obvious. for you. go get your shovel. down. shut up. the chain reaction. betrayer. if ten million fireflies. ihateyou. losers.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS