you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Tuesday, January 26 @ 2:59:00 PM
new perspective.
im pissed off (but kinda happy haha)
i need to rant. :D
-
pfft. you are such a loser. you think you're so pretty and rich. you think that if you like that guy, he will be yours (which is SO UNTRUE because then there will be no justice in the world, what not.) -.- and you think you can rule the world with money (and its not even your money, its your parents. they should have a rule for that) and you think you're some model who is prettier than megan fox (okay technically megan fox is HOT so yeah). yes so all i've got to say to you, is all the best influencing my friends to join your (un)coolfest. :D
moral of this story : go get a new mirror, look into it and see how horrible you actually are.

OH OH ANDDD.
girl who got influenced by the influencer (pfft whatever you call it)
yes, you think you're so pretty. and when i tell you things, you'll get a bruised ego. and so whatever, if you think you rock the whole school so much, i dont think so. cos one million (and one) girls (and guys) rebond their hair out there and you actually use your (parents) money to damage your hair further which i dont understand the point but nevermind.
whatever it is, stop boasting about things that you didnt buy yourself (which is everything, cos parents buy clothes, shoes, etcetera, etcetera.) AND IF YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD YOU SHOULD GO GET A NEW MIRROR TOO.
you lie to people and then stupidly tell the truth somehow. :/ see what kind of idiots you two are ?
yes you two will be lesbian somehow, seeing how you actually adore each other and stalk each other, and not let other people talk to you and yes, that kind of fits most lesbians.
:D i still gotta say more but as you know,
I HAVE A LIFE AND ITS AWESOME.
-
yes okay that sounded more like a pep talk and yeah bimbos and bitches should stick to their own kind. :D
SMILES. im happy after doing that pep talk, its kinda cool. \m/
yes okay bye im hungry.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

go get your shovel. somebody call 911. stupid. use somebody. stuck on replay. noticing me. but its alright, im alright. one time. another word that i can't pronounce. even if the sky is falling down.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS