you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Friday, April 30 @ 1:45:00 PM
Stop calling.
hey apple.
my mum is talking to me mainly because I'm the only one at home with her.
she wants me to become a teacher.
No way, man. i am never gonna be a teacher.
-
ohhhh i hate today, even though its friday.
2e6 and 2e8 blamed 2e5 for leaking out literature paper answers. *rolls eyes*
please lah, we won't do such things okay.
we've got better things to do than leak out stupid literature paper answers.
see, because of this the WHOLE sec 2 cohort has to take the lit paper. again.
i know some people from 2e2 cheated. No offence but seriously, this is the second worst day of my life.
-
urghz.
we were never so pissed in our lives ok.
after all this leaking scandal happened, whenever we walk past those in 2e2 they dont dare look at us in the eye.
huh.
even if its someone from 2e5, i'm sure i didnt do it.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

You can save my life. I'm drowing without your love. I wish our hearts can come together as one. Is my love your drug. You don't need a plane to fly. You just keep me hanging on. Find me somebody to love. My baby don't mess around, I need your love to bring me up. But I'm losing you.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS