you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, May 12 @ 10:56:00 AM
The sight of you in every single thing i see.
Hi.
E-learning now.
It sucks. Very very very very very badly.
I finished everything except geog, malay and I'm doing math now.
Heymath sucks. ):
Geog. I dont know where is the fugging assignment. Same for Malay. OH yeah English. Also need to print. I may be printing out later or asking someone to print it out for me because I'm using my sister's laptop for E-learning. The normal com that I use hanged on me. And it was supposed to start at 8, my mum didn't wake me up so in the end I woke myself up. -.- at 8.30AM.
whoa. That's like halfway into Science. Oh and when I woke up and checked Asknlearn, they changed the freaking Sec 2 E-learning timetable. But really, we have alot of time. Cos two periods is Higher Chinese/Chinese. :B
HAHAHAHA sorry lah.
Aiyoh. Maths is quite okay. The kind where you just sit and stare at the computer screen. Practically because HeyMath! is the dumbest invention in history. And they think we're dumb. The narrator talks to us like we don't even know English.
Ooh. This laptop is nice to type. Hahaha but too bad, its only one of the days where my sister doesn't bring her laptop to work. Oh i wonder what happened to the VAIO she wanted to buy. Sheesh, if not this laptop is mine already.
Anyway. HeyMath! is trying to convince me that if you want to know how to find the volume of a prism, you have to slice the prism against its height/cross-section. Please lah, I know the formula is base area x height only. Make it so difficult for what right. -.-
Gosh. I'm losing my attention span.
Bye.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

Pulling me in the wrong direction. Every night the stars will shine. You've got me begging you for mercy. I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight. But me and you were meant to last forever. Bagai hari yang tiada mentari. I left my heart on the dancefloor. We were never in love. I'm walking on sunshine. Do you know what's worth fighting for.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS