you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Friday, June 4 @ 10:32:00 AM
Everytime I close my eyes.
Hello.
Did i tell you I loveeee my camera so much?
Hah. Well. Anyway, going to go Tampines with Christina. (:
Meeting her at 12 later.
I want to buy rings. I dont know why. I suddenly feel like it.
Oh, yesterday I stayed awake till 1AM because I was reading "Perfect Shot", which is this very very very typical teenage book where this girl accidentally signed up for a modeling contest just because she has a crush on the photographer intern. So, she got selected for the next few weeks, blah blah blah.
Yeah. It's like America's Next Top Model. Or something like that. (:
But the book is so sweeeeeeet. Hahahaha.
Yesterday, I was bored so I went to the shop. Which led me to wonder how Magnum Gold tastes like. Then, I bought Magnum Gold. Its like, $3.90 but who cares, it's freaking awesome. (Y)
Its super super super super super super super niceeeee. I like it. No, I love it. ♥
Hahaha I feel like eating Frolick later. Or at least J.Co Frozen Yoghurt.
I'm a sucker for Frozen Yoghurt. (:
Facebook is getting more and more boring.
):
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine. I'm no superman. You don't wanna let go. The stars lean down to kiss you. Your sweet moonbeam. Sometimes in our lives, we all have pain, we all h... You killed me with your words. I was lost without you. Nothing on you. Ever since you were born, the world got hotter.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS