you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, November 5 @ 5:38:00 PM
61st Post. teehees,


i should make this short since my sis and bro are home. -.-'' just now supposed to have soccer. just now nana (ohh, huda you know who this is) was so damn BIASED she said that she wanna play soccer and don't wanna go out. and she said she is KINDA good in soccer. and i was like "yelah tu. nk dapat credit je. org lain like, ME pun nk main kn? dia ingatkan dia bagus kepe? cb." i was thinking, not saying.
then all th way she was perasan-ing. then i said i am not sporty. then she said "no offence but you're not really sporty." then i was like CB, YOU THINK YOU SPORTY UH ? MY FOOT UHS. nk score for basketball pun tk leh score, abeh kata sporty. memang sporty, tapi tk menjadi tahu tk. my foot luhhs, sporty like WTF. that is th last thing that i think of nana.
then she was like so darn BIASED cos khairul say i become reserve, then i was like, WTF. ni pun lagi satu, org nk main show favouritism. tk fair luhh oi. then gabriel say "eh fatin, dont cry uh later i cry also." then i was laughing. then nana say "she not crying on th outside but she's crying in th inside." that part i almost really cried. like WTF, just because she dont wanna be reserve. think what, i wanna be reserve uh ?
then she say that time during captain's ball she and ronnie plan who to kick out. she said "we actually wanted to kick you out. and jovina too." and that part i wanna smack her face sia. she think she good or what ? wanna aim also cannot aim say people cannot catch. she say if she put strength to th ball, i cant catch. COME ON LUH, YOU AIM AT WHERE I STAND AT WHERE.
like that simple rule also cannot. WTF.
ish, whatever it is, nana is like uh so step.

bubbyes, too pissed off.

nana is a good STEP POPULAR kind of person.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

whees; it was th InterClass Games . ((:woots, it w... my niece wanna use th com. -.-''irritating. hees, ... I was supposed to be in school,hees, i was suppose... i dont really care bout th length of this post. so... ohh, bored.hees, i am chatting w taufiq. i don't k... 55th post, only ((: hees, sorry for not bloggin... I'm waiting for huda to go online. ((:ohh, i could... i went to this fashion twice in a day.hees, huda w... My hand sakit gila.hees, my hand so pain. my whate... ohh, i can't stand her anymore.oh come on, accuse ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS