you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, November 26 @ 10:49:00 AM
Changed Blogskin. ((:

must start posting w dark colours ald. hmmphs. omg, i seriously LOVE th blogskin. bored. my sister and brother are at home. and i seriously NEED to go out cos staying at home is like, WTF much. BORING.
ytd i stayed up late to watch The Game Plan for the second time this week. i didnt watch th first and th ending so, theres a reason for me to watch it again. omg, this year i made th most cinema trips w th same ppl. and its either today or friday i'm going to watch Madagascar 2. i think friday.
its 10.53AM and omg, i feel bored to th core ald. -.-''. my niece is not awake, YAY, because if she is she will hog th com all day long. WTF much. do you know how irritating tht is. and i have 7 mosquito bites. and they feel like pimples but neh, they're not.
hohoho, 3 more weeks til my BIRTHDAY. yipee. at last i'm turning 12. omg, i think i'm th only one going to Tanjong Katong Sec from my class. i seriously hope huda is. cos if not, oh damn it, i'm going to be th only one to go there.
but if i get Tanjong Katong Girls even worse. i dont even know who will go there. okay luh, quite good but still. my sister in australia thinks tht Tanjong Katong Girls is like, so suckish. thn i said "if i go TKG thn she'll call me a sucker? omg." haha.
huhs, i'm bored.
should watch TV.

bubbyes.

This Is Intriguing My Human Rights.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

omg, i am seriously very bored.i feel like as if i... hey, photocopy machine.ohh, tht photocopier. i HAT... bored to th core.omg, holidays are such a bore if ... i'm happy w my score but tk puas. )):yes! i'm so h... wah efff.i badly wanna blog. heees. ytd i nvr blog... i miss you all.well, let's blog abt today. well no... ytd was graduation night. whoa, i didn't cry. cos ... eff luhhs.eeyo, my mum and maid say i can't go irn... hhas.eeyo, my niece crying like WTF. its so irrita... i'm going to change my blog to private and change ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS