you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, November 12 @ 1:55:00 PM
hhas.

eeyo, my niece crying like WTF. its so irritating "wahk. wahk. wahk. i nak ikut mak. wahk wahk wahk." imagine hearing this everyday. eeeee. irritating. -.-'''
i will blog about ytd. okay, ytd went to th zoo. hees. then we had th LRD thingy. it was so idiotic. first prize is our school team 3. then th first prize go to another school. effff. its a lucky draw. they say a special prize will be given. what, a PSP ? hhas. kalau btol-btol dpt. dont know what to say. -.-'''
then reach sch ard 1.30 like that. then me and elena go change. then went to bugis to find elena's shoe. bought a $5 white watch at bugis street . found it at last. then we walkwalkwalk then found th little miss tee shop. i bought little miss scatterbrain and elena bought little miss chatterbox. then we met tiff ng with some other guys. she was wearing th little miss giggles. ((:
then th guys were like, "wah, all little miss little miss one." hhas. then they went to bugis street me and elena went to bugis junction. then we bought a chocolate mcflurry. its like, hotfudge sundae, only you buy a bigger one and add small choc chips in it. hhas. we ate at th fountain there. then we saw a girl running nervously at th side of th fountain. then me and elena looked at each other. th water wont even touch th girl.
then ard 4.30 like that i go mrt station and elena went to bugis street. then i go this fashion to see a necklace. then th necklace only $1. i wanted to buy but no time. i missed 42. its okay. tmr i buy. i wanted to buy a black trapeze dress too. $8 only eh. then my bag is like full ald.
hhas, so i reach home at ard 5.30PM. haiyo. only 2 plus.

bubbyes.

I Don't Feel So Sure.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

i'm going to change my blog to private and change ... th most exciting day is here. whees.hmm, i am so-s... I don't get what people see in him.okay, this ques... sorry for not posting. )):later i going to meet my... 61st Post. teehees,i should make this short since ... whees; it was th InterClass Games . ((:woots, it w... my niece wanna use th com. -.-''irritating. hees, ... I was supposed to be in school,hees, i was suppose... i dont really care bout th length of this post. so... ohh, bored.hees, i am chatting w taufiq. i don't k...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS