you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, December 1 @ 11:20:00 AM
what's wrong with people nowadays ?!

okay, so sorry. not referring to YOU. i was confused and stuff ytd. cos ben said tht blabla stead w blabla thn i was like, WOAH. how cn tht be possible ?! its like, so weird tht girl actually said YES. okay fine whatever. thn i read my cousin's blog thn i realised she was IN SO DAMN BIG TROUBLE MAN. she shouldn''t have done it.
cos she told her crush tht her friend ask for stead w him. thn his crush ask her friend really ? you want or not ? thn her friend said yes. thn he ask if call her sayang or kaw. thn i was like EWWW, OMG ARE YOU CRAZY. thn my cousin cried. omg, BETRAYER, man.
HAH, sorry for not posting for long. cos i've been going out. i met elmo on friday, and ELMO is cross eyed. and i bought Little Miss Sunshine And Little Miss Chatterbox [!] tees. thn go orchard see christmas lighting. thn go back. thn on saturday went swimming, HAH, i went swimming on wednesday thn i go swimming agn. aft swimming went to BK.
thn went back home. hahas, omgg. bored. i'm going to play games.
bubbbyes.

Liar On The Loose.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

hah, i went out ytd. ((: yipee.i watched madagasca... Changed Blogskin. ((:must start posting w dark co... omg, i am seriously very bored.i feel like as if i... hey, photocopy machine.ohh, tht photocopier. i HAT... bored to th core.omg, holidays are such a bore if ... i'm happy w my score but tk puas. )):yes! i'm so h... wah efff.i badly wanna blog. heees. ytd i nvr blog... i miss you all.well, let's blog abt today. well no... ytd was graduation night. whoa, i didn't cry. cos ... eff luhhs.eeyo, my mum and maid say i can't go irn...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS