you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, January 7 @ 3:59:00 PM
LOL im bored w school.

my geog teacher actually gave us homework on th first day and THANK GOODNESS its due next monday. and th D&T also have hw which NO ONE KNOWS what to do. even those from other classes dont knw. LOL. tmr have maths, GRRR must bring th big yellow file but YAY tmr assembly in classroom. but hmmph tmr must buy apron in th bookshop which is going to be filled with ALL SEC 1s. stupid.
just now i never go recess LOL. cos of mr teo cos he was my D&T teacher. and we must categorise some stuff at first he disagreed w me thn he agreed w me and THANK GOODNESS i didnt stand. he will be like "let me tell you two things. shut up and go to th other staircase to go down. i'm still having my class." to girls who are outside talking while walking past. omg. he likes to say shut up. LOL
he's like th fiercest teacher i've ever met LOL. had geog thn had homework. LOL. she actually began teaching us like 5 mins after she stepped in th class. she just write down what file she wants and what books to use and thn start studying. LOL. yipee, no geog tmr no need to hand in tmr. LOLOL. im actually lazy to do it but i have to.
jolin should be like, a little bit more optimistic and positive, LOL. and i have SST which now i lazy to go, even though it helps me w my CCA. its like everything clash together. drama must go audition and th auditions are th same dates as my class softball on 12 Jan and tennis for 14 Jan. and like LOL all same time. except for tennis.th hours for SST are LONGGGGGG. next tuesday i have like 3 sports in a row, for every SST selected ones.
there's basketball, 2.30 - 3.30pm. [p.s. all th info is my class one] thn have badminton, 3.30 - 4.30PM and netball 4.30 - 5.30PM. omgg, im so going to tell my father to fetch me aft tht. thn aft that th next day have tennis. KAU, im playing so many sports consecutively. good thing tennis 4-5.30PM. but still. LOL. and SST [sports specific test] is compulsory for those top 45% for BPAT. and im one of them. attendance will be taken, LOL. badminton racket must bring my own, like so sabo leh.
hey i should go now and rant myself. no actually pack my bag. haha.
byes.

I Feel Like Dying, LOL.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

hey hey.i shld type th day fast. just now i reache... nyahaha.you know just now when i go in the school ... eventually th post w my pics got lost. 100th post ... hey you.sorry for not blogging was sick and now im... heyyyy you.haha, bored. i cnt believe i slept at 2... merry christmas !omgg, is it me or is it raining a... omgg,yipee, i got my billabong flip flops alrd. im... sorry for not posting.i've been going out these da... Happy Birthday To ME .hey im not 12 yet. ((: i sti... i got TANJONG KATONG GIRLS .!!boohoo, i never get ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS