you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Tuesday, December 23 @ 10:55:00 AM
sorry for not posting.

i've been going out these days. tht's why i never post. hees, okay. ytd went to hospital, thn went to paya lebar mrt. and walk to pasar geylang to eat. i ate mee kuah. ((: okay, thn went to TKG to send th HMT form. thn th band was playing and there was no other way to walk. unless we walk th other way just to get to th office.
so when we walk past, they were playing like th wedding march song. and they played so nice and they were distracted by us i think. cos there was this part when they pause and thn some look at us. and when we left th conductor screamed sth. like, wth. as in shout at them to play differently.
and thn took 43 to a nearby bus stop thn take 30 to my niece's school. buy her uniform. my uniform is cheaper thn hers, so much more. mine is $83 plus, for two sets. my niece's one is $140 for 2 sets. thn took mrt to white sands. thn went to th POSB to make my ATM card. yipee i have an ATM card. thn went to some shop idk what's th name. well, i see th flip-flops. its like $4.90 but i cant wear thm. th biggest is like size 8.5. and its small. i must wear 9.5 or 10.
omg i felt like big foot. so went to th billabong shop and see th flip-flops. grrrr, dont have th one tht i want. but nvm. thn went to another shop also dont have. so, whatever. i cn get it some other time. thn went to mac to eat ice-cream. thn go back. haha. th day before went to sentosa. -.-
and thn we went to vivo. went into tangs thn since they were all looking at shoes, i see ripples flip-flops. thn th smallest is size 6 ? and its okay, a little just nice. but thn i never buy. cos size 7 is okay, but i feel weird. thn size 8 is perfect. but thn dont have th design i want in size 8. hmmph, what's wrong w my feet.
omggg, gtg

byes.

When I Could Fall In Love With You, I Won't.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

Happy Birthday To ME .hey im not 12 yet. ((: i sti... i got TANJONG KATONG GIRLS .!!boohoo, i never get ... 91st post, 3 days till my bday.super sorry for not... gahh, at last i get new phone.like yipee, i got a ... heys.i did LOTS of blog quizzes.You are White Choc... tagged by ain to do quiz.1.If ur lover Betrayed u,... so sorry for not posting.ytd was th most fun day E... doing this quiz. tagged by cuz, again. -.-''Q)Will... i woke up at 5.45AM and now im feeling sleepy. lik... oh man, cousin tagged me to do th quiz.hmmphs. i s...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS