you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Sunday, February 15 @ 8:59:00 AM
hello people,

i have changed my blogskin and sadly i have to increase my font size. D;
and yeah, its been days since i updated. cos my sister is going to be home for 2 months and all she wants to see me do is study, yeah so sad.
seriously, i should be studying now. yeah i know its like 9AM but please, tmr there's a CA. omgggg talking abt CA i must bring atlas. but i know i have another atlas under my table. ;D but dont care just bring. tsk.
okay my font in this blog post is super big to me, cos i normally use small. and this is normal ?! wth. yeah, hmmm. i need to find a valentine's gift for 2 people. one i ald settle, another one. hmmm. i need it by tmr. so hmmph. later im going bedok to cut my hair so see first th stuff there. i have lots of flowers at home but WTH no way am i going to bring a rose.
people carry heart balloons everywhere. so i dont think im going for heart balloons [no way man]. hmmmm. huda, im not celebrating it im just exchanging gifts like christmas. LOLs. i have no idea.! omgggggggggg. lets see,
okay, a rose is a bit too much considering i have only known these two people, one from day one since her 2 other friends ran up to me when i was just a few metres away from th gate. another from week 2 i think. hmmph. heart balloon, is a bit too much also. YARHHHH, im freaking out.
tsk. i seriously dont know. aiyohhhhhhh. zzzzz.
heh, i should think about.
byes.

Shut Up And Let Me Go.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

hello people, ;Dyeah. i got my name badge alrd ! l... omggg aniq is soooo cute.aniq is soooo handsome ok... you know, some people are just too full of themsel... i got into INTERACT. happy happy.yipeee, i got int... idk my im wearing a hoodie.hellooooo, idk my im we... hello, again. ;Di came back like, 50 mins ago so i... hello, :DDim in school now, info lit. th teacher l... im backkkkkkk. :DDDokay in fact i didnt go alone. ... yeah. im at home. :Dim at homeeeeeee. :DDDDDD haha... whoa. i changed blogskin. :DDDDDDokay, i changed b...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS