you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, March 23 @ 4:57:00 PM
harhar. me and kailin were back at the front. ;P

so sad lah. sit at the front i was damn quiet lah. even mrs tan was like, "fatin, you okay or not ? why so quiet?" wow, seriously. i didnt talk for like the whole science lesson. amazing. haha. and it was seriously not nice at the front, except the fact becky and pavi were behind us AGAIN, but pavi was absent so becky was behind me but she went off for a tennis match. so me and kai lin were left with two empty seats behind us. it was bad. the silence was deafening. to me. cos i wasnt talking. haha. hahahaha. zzzz. im bored. mr tang was nagging away at the last period, as per normal. he was talking about ratio, rate and percentage. ratio was short. rate wasnt over. bleah. i just hate maths. okay i like it a teeny weeeny bit. okay TEENY WEENY. seriously. only some parts of it. huff. im seriously on some money saving thing here. im bringing food to school so that i dont have to eat nasi briyani at home AGAIN, thanks to me and my sister who actually bring the nasi briyani to work and school. haha. there is still a pot of it in the freezer. oh. fine whatever. im sick of it. im sick of the people sending stupid links to me. okay really lah. tmr is tuesday, have PE. basketball, yeah kinda easy. to me lah. havent actually tried playing a match but i like to shoot. for sec sch standard height for the net i find it too high, okay not VERY but a little bit. cos when i look up to shoot i will literally be looking at the sky, yes i know im short. i find this post full of words and black. im too lazy to actually change anything, so bear with it.
wow. im bored.
byes.

Its Like I Need A Million Dollar Makeover For A Change.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

i am so damn pissed, yeah im pissed nearly everyda... hello people. im here to rant.yep. im so fed up wi... hello there, earthlings. greetings from a schoolgi... oh my i can smell the nasi briyani from downstairs... helloooooo.nyahaha. i irritated you people alot ye... night blogging. ;Dokay i should type a short post.... i hate e-learning but i like the fact that we dont... helloooo people;yay theres no school tmr and wahoo... HAH i just paiseh-ed two people.you know my mum wa... hello, greetings from the person eating a peanut b...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS