you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, May 25 @ 3:36:00 PM
BARNEY IS GAY AND I CAN'T BELIEVE KIDS LOVE HIM.
pfft. tomorrow got science test. 10 MCQ, 10 marks. AHHH. i hope it brings me an A1. mine was actually 74 lah. 1 more damn mark to an A1. great.
jolin didnt come to school today. and only mrs tan realised that. and mr low also didnt come, and i didnt actually do the work the relief teacher told us to. it was about comparison among 2 sources, about the Mauryan empire and some dynasty. i only did the common criteria and the evidence. actually that was all there is to do. geography. that pregnant lady who is going to leave school to teach NJC was apparently in her scolding mood. why cant she stay like last week, make us laugh. and stuff. she moodswing lah. then it was maths. okay fine, nothing except statistics. then RECESS. the fun of the fun. i brought keropok and coincidentally fardiana brought tuna. so there was once i tried puting the keropok into the tuna and eating it, and it was NICEEEEE. and at first fardiana look at me like "ewwww." and she tried. but she made it worse lah. she go and put keropok at the bread and put tuna. LOL. but the keropok and tuna was nicer than ever. seriously. you should try it. okay, i sound like an advertisment.
i wanna buy the twilight saga. since i have enough money.
i gotta eat. i'm hungry and im going to make my hair fall out with all the MSG from the instant noodles that im going to eat.
its waiting for me.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR.later have tuition at... WHEN I GROW UPinstallation yesterday was FUN. seri... DID I FORGET THAT I ATE MY GRANOLA BAR OR DID IT J... OHGOSH.sonia is on hiatus. for fun.ohgosh. its not... HOW STUPID OF ME.ytd i wanted to change my blogski... SCHOOL.is boring. my leg hurts after snatching the... OPENING HOURS : FOREVER -.-i should post before my... WHO CARES WHAT YOU LIKEloser. I DEMAND THE SMSes, ... SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.i forgot its my sister's birt... GEE.i wrecked my brains for geog just now. ohyeah,...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS