you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Saturday, June 13 @ 11:34:00 AM
Audi wants me to do the quiz.

1. What's your room colour?- creamy/beige/whiteish.
2. What's your actual height?- 146 cm.
3. If you're told to get married quick, what will you do?- Slap the person who told me to. [unless its my parents i will scream.]
4. If your boyfriend/sister said "Let's breakup.", what's your reaction?- YIPEEEEE. i've got freedom now.
5. If your brother was in jail, what will you do?- why would he be in jail ?
6. If your boyfriend/girlfriend ended up in hospital and in a coma, what will you do?- wait for him to wake up and scream at him about telling him to be more careful next time.
7. If you saw someone stripless, what's your first reaction?- ask the person "do you have dettol ?"
8. The last person you chatted with?- msn or talk ?
9. Who was the last person that texted you and what?- shaza : where ?
10. What's on your playlist now?- im not listening to music
11. The last thing you ever bought at a shop?- domokun pencil case.
12. What's the most silly/cute thing your boyfriend/girlfriend last did?- i dont have one.
13. Its white & sticky, what is it ?- cotton candy dah kena air.
14. A romantic dream you would like to happen to you?- depends.
15. Give 10 people that you wish to do this survey:- HUDA and nine other people who wants to.
16. Right now, what you wish would happen to you?- somebody giving me money and tell me to go to bank and deposit. LOL.
17. If you caught your boyfriend/girlfriend red handed having an affair, what will you do?- Slap both of them.
18. If your mum gave you a thousand dollars, what would you do?- Keep it. DUHHH.
19. Right now what are you thinking about?- badminton with them again.
20. What is the thing you want to burn so much right now?- bank receipt.
22. What would you wish to have now?- a laptop which is FASTER than this com.
23. Do you wish for someone to be by your side now?- like who ?
24. Which country would you want to go to?- EUROPE [most of them]
25. Would you ever wish to kiss someone else?- what do you mean by someone else ?
26. Your friends list; if you were to lose one friend, what would you do & who?- keep in contact ?27. If there was a young baby at your doorstep, what would you do?- HEY, whats that baby doing there ? anyway, HE/SHE IS SO CUTEEEE.
28. If your girlfriend/boyfriend got you pregnant, what would you do?- scream at him again.
29. What's the last sweet thing your loved ones ever did to you?- what sweet thing ?
30. What would you want to happen the next morning when you wake up?- grow taller and wait for my sister to say that there is no tuition that day.

nyahahaha.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

five things you couldn't believe what a dramatic change anticipation. busted. two hundred. one hundred and ninety-nine pictures of you, pictures of me crack my head its in your head. so turn around.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS