you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, June 15 @ 12:22:00 PM
blinfolded
okay. overview of all the stuff last week. lol.

two saturdays ago :
went to see dora at the airport. we were late cos we ate swensens at for two hours and totally forgot about the show. i was sweetly enjoying my sour dough 49ers so yeah, it isnt my fault ? and OHGOSH, the earthquake was the best mannnnn. the other reason we were late. (:
my sister supposedly has a swensens voucher but she forgot to bring it. so my brother ended up treating us to the earthquake. LOL. when we got to t3, it was the end. and i suddenly realised how crazy dora looks. she has a crack on her head. -.-

last saturday :
went to the airport AGAIN. to see dora AGAIN, lol. my sister WANTS to eat at swensens AGAIN because she actually remembered to bring her voucher, but we ended up eating at breeks. OHHHH my cajun chicken chop was heavenly and everyone at the same thing they ate the last time we went there. my cousin bought peanut butter milkshake which is awfully salty. she ordered nutella milkshake last time. AND i ordered OCEAN. a very bland ocean. last time have some vanilla taste. that time dont have. -.-
so, we watched dora again, and its the whole show this time. i remember this conversation with my brother.
me : [looks out to the grey sky] have you ever taken the skytrain when its raining ?
brother : nope. why ? cannot take is it ? AHH we're going to die !
i only remember this part. LOL.
okay so then, we went shoe shopping. actually before going to the airport we went to queensway to find shoes. but it didnt hit me that i didnt have any shoes to wear to genting, till we were leaving the airport. LOL. so we went to simei since my sister cant find the shoe she wants. go simei, nobody bought shoes. -.-

sunday [yesterday] :
yesterday had tuition at 1.30 to 3.30.
then went back home and followed my sister go shoe shopping yet again. went to tampines. all three. went to tamp 1 first. it was so fugging cold in there. -.- went to sportslink first, saw this nike shoe but it was PINK. actually in the end i bought the same shoe but its a different colour and at another mall, another shop. hehe. my sister bought her shoe there, and then it was time to search for my shoe. we went all over, saw the same shoe over and over again, and went back to isetan at tm. and i wanted size 3 but then dont have. so i tried 4.5 [which made me feel like big foot] and it surprisingly fit. and my sister was like "your feet grew alot, but you didnt grow as much." -.-
and it was the same shoe at tamp 1, only its not pink. i oppose pink shoes.
lol. and then went to jco. bought donut, sister buy yoghurt. then my brother went to frolick and got peach yoghurt and it tastes the same as yami yoghurt. i miss that yoghurt. with the fruity pebbles topping. AHHHH makes me want to eat yoghurt now. pfft.
currently eating. later im going to post pictures, if got time. (:
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

forever is over. Audi wants me to do the quiz.1. What's your room c... five things you couldn't believe what a dramatic change anticipation. busted. two hundred. one hundred and ninety-nine pictures of you, pictures of me crack my head
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS