you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Tuesday, June 23 @ 8:29:00 PM
two
whoa. im watching fighting spiders. because got no other show to watch.
okay, as promised [not really] i should blog about my second day in genting. (:

woke up at like, 6.45am ? fuggg right. then went to breakfast. totally no appetite and the food sucked anyway. so we went back to our rooms for rest then went out to the theme park. first ride : the viking (:
yes, its abit weird for you to take it first. but still.


it got a bit boring after that. yeahhh, so after that went to the kiddy rides. yes, stupid i know, but COME ON. my niece wants to. -.-
SO SUPER STUPID. and i took it with my mum and maid because they cant take THE THRILLS. so i just HAD to accompany them at the kiddy rides. yes, its stupid. so fugging stupid.





see, forced to. STUPID, stupid. then took another kiddy ride. AGAIN, was forced to. -.-

i had that OMG boring face. accidentally. haha. SEE HOW BORING IT IS TO GO TO GENTING AND NOT TAKE THE THRILLS ?! then went to buy ice cream. lols. so after that went to eat. i saw sth which i think is a prata and pizze hybrid. quite niceeee. but its tuna. then took this swinging thing. no picture. haha. and then, take CORKSCREW. goshhh,


haha. then went to eat kenny rogers. everyone was eating so again, no pictures. -.-bored mannnnnnn. then slept. so last day, woke up at like, 7 ? and bathed. my parents and maid went to breakfast. because all the siblings were too full to have breakfast. and we went to starbucks instead. i had this chocolate cream frappe. YAY weekly dose of starbucks taken for last week. and a tuna sandwich which was AWESOMEE. their donut was huge and there were no bagels. HOW CAN THEY NOT HAVE BAGELS ? pfft. so went to the coach after breakfast and after we took our stuff and did our last minute shopping. so we took the bus and zomg, we took a bigger bus. there were only two families. actually one family and one couple. so yeahhh, the whole bus was practically owned by us. (: and stupidly, when at singapore customs, this bunch of fugging people just barged in the bus and spoilt the FUN of owning the bus. they were practically some kiasu people talking about how first class they look when they were in the bus. fug them, i was in the bus for the past 6 hours. TAKE THAT SUCKERS. (: ohyeah, this funny incident happened at the customs.

this girl was holding on to her sister. so when they were walking they were like, superglued to each other. so this guy didnt see them since they were so tiny. so he wanted to look at something and they banged him in the you-know-what. and they still didnt let go. freaking hell ? instead of letting go, one sister walked to the other sister and walked away. no apologies. what did their parents teach them mannn. i didnt buy anything much thereeee. i only bought an original junk food tee. the brand that makes the little miss tees. the original ones. i bought a trix tee. me and my sister shared three junk food tees. cos she wear same size. one is astro, another one is popeye and the oher one is junk food. (: and my sister also has these elmo tees from australia which i can wear. and the same sister ordered two tees which i also can wear which says"i'm not short, im fun-sized" and another one which shows a ruler, eraser and pencil and says "take me to your ruler" the first one is WAYYYY CUTE. my another sister bought gladiator shoes. which i also can wear. i can wear practically everything. -.- im cutting my hair tmr. AHHH bye hair. and bye, you.

back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

crash supposedly back tick, tock tagged by tilda !Name a person from A - Z.A- audiB... diabolical haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door, no because its better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS