you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, June 17 @ 11:12:00 AM
diabolical
a girl cant answer so many questions the minute they wake up and step out of the room.
when i stepped out of the room, my mum bombarded me 7 questions consecutively, and i cant answer them all with my brain not yet active and eyes still half open and vision blurry. -.-
mum : did ain call ytd ? is she coming back ? who did she talk to ? what did she talk about ? where was she when she called ? does she have an exam coming up ? when is she coming back for real ?
damn that sure is alot of questions. lets see, i havent brushed my teeth and she wants me to talk.
it's just a wrong thing to do. so wrong. asking questions when you first wake up and then expect you to answer it. whoa. so,
me : *nod, shake, my father answered this part, shrug, shrug, nod, shrug*
YES. its like a silent movie.
okay, yesterday i SO TOTALLY CANNOT SLEEP.
because i keep on thinking of tkps. and for what reason was i thinking of it ? NO IDEA MANN.
but whatever it is, it is so fun. especially the AFTER PSLE PART. lols.
meanwhile, two people asked me what font i use. -.-
okay, i remember after psle there was one of the days when imran, farhan and idk-who-this-person-is-i-forgot was chasing after me and huda, actually stalking us, to tell us something. and till now i seriously forgot what it is. and i remember one point when i was like practically sitting on the floor of the parents waiting area laughing like shit but they were still walking towards us. -.-
and i remember when we were so sick of uno and stress since we play it like, EVERYDAY. yeah, we watched movies but its still boring. and i remember this particular day when me and edwin was playing stress and then this teacher didnt let us and some cards fell. so i bent down to pick it up and i was sort of under the table and she was like "dont think i cant see you." i was like, picking up cards, hello. and its not my cards. i have a life to live, i dont happily hide under tables to get away from people like you.
and i just remembered that the melodramatics split up into TOTALLY different schools. well, except khaliesah who is still in tkps. crème de la crème also split up. even t.e.n split up. -.-
lets see. im not so sure about the order but i so totally remember the names. (:
bellerie : dunman high
elena : damai sec
ridzuan : dunman sec
tiffany ng : anglican high
audi : east spring
fatin [me] : tanjong katong girls
khaliesah : still in TKPS.
whoopee. haha.
okay, crème de la crème is like,three of the people who are in the melodramatics. so yeah. no need for repetition.
T.E.N !
tiffany choo : chung cheng high (main)
and of course, one more person who is so totally my super duper best friend for like, forever
HUDA ! : tanjong katong sec. (:
and one more who is already in the groups list but well, there is always a need to feel important.
AUDI ! : ESSS [yeah, scroll up to find out]
i seriously dont know why im doing this.
lol.
should eat now.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door, no because its better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality blinfolded forever is over. Audi wants me to do the quiz.1. What's your room c... five things you couldn't believe what a dramatic change anticipation.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS