you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Wednesday, October 21 @ 3:02:00 PM
pink umbrellas.
I HATED THIS MORNING.
as in before i went to school. ): my mum made assumptions of me. and she nagged. early in the morning, at 6.30AM.
-
mum : what time you going back today ?
me : normal. 1.50.
mum : you not going to jalan-jalan right ? [omfg stop rubbing it in]
me : no.
(this is when she starts nagging and my maid extra)
mum : YOU AH, AJAK YOUR FRIEND GO WHERE I ALSO DONT KNOW LATER HER PARENTS SCOLD YOU HOW ? GO OUT ONLY.
maid : but its not she ajak what, can be her friends ajak also right ?
(mum goes into the room)
maid : YOU AH GO OUT ONLY. LATER YOU FAIL YOUR SUBJECTS HOW ? LATER AYAH SCOLD YOU I DONT KNOW AH. [what the hell. is she cursing me or what.]
-
she practically cursed me. what the f. and 5 minutes ago,
-
mum : what subjects you get just now ?
me : english, science and geog.
mum : english how much ?
me : *i was thinking, i didnt know the exact one* got alot of components. i forgot the total.
(this is when my maid goes extra all over again and curses me again. damn her.)
mum : how much ? 50 plus is it ?
me : *NO I GOT 60 SOMETHING I REMEMBER but anyway,* idk, teacher changing the score cos she mark wrongly.
mum : *accuses me again* you must get 50 sth right, you dont wanna tell me.
maid : above 50 right ?
me : *nods*
maid : YOU FAIL IS IT ? *apparently my maid didnt see my nod*
me : NO. WHAT THE HELL.
-
yeah, so this is how i survive at home. with accusations of me failing when i actually didnt, which is flucking irritating. SERIOUSLY FLUCKING IRRITATING K. my mum always accuse me [and my siblings] of doing stuff. like, we are VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY wrong even though we didnt do anything, but other people are right. SO TOTALLY BLOODY RIGHT. when its their fault also. ):
like that time, we were supposed to go to someone's house. so i got the address from my aunt. my sister also heard. then i show my mum. so we went there and we didnt know which condo it was. so yeah, my mum started blaming me for not taking down the correct address blahblahblah when i actually took the CORRECT address from my aunt. and then she realised she went down the wrong road. PFFT. AND SHE DIDNT APOLOGISE.
oh what the fluck i dont care anymore.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

neither do i like you bang. they try to copy my swagger. darn. [♥] boomz. spin the bottle. i likey. Shoot your target, then crash my piano. Better off dead.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS