you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, May 3 @ 3:09:00 PM
And you'll be out of ideas pretty soon.
Hi I just came back from the library. :)
i only borrowed one book. -.-
anyway, I bought Adidas Deodorant because apparently I find that the class smells after PE.
So. Yeah. AND its the pink nice smelling one. (:
Alysha cried because she wanted that deodorant. But. She already has perfume that is $100+
Yes I guess my sister spoils her. *rolls eyes*
Mine only Adidas ok. Hers Elizabeth Arden.
Mainly because I don't even use perfume, thats why.
Mr Tang has 32 mutual friends with me.
Hahah, he appeared in the friends suggestion.
Ah well.
I'm going to go eat.
Food.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

Let's spend the afternoon in a cold hot air balloon. Either way I found out, I'm nothing without you. Just don't give in. Fell in love when I saw you standing there. I'm going to break your heart anyway. I just haven't met you yet. Stop calling. You can save my life. I'm drowing without your love. I wish our hearts can come together as one.
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS