you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Sunday, November 9 @ 8:56:00 AM
I don't get what people see in him.

okay, this question has been flying around my mind since March. i still dont get it. when i ask elena what she sees in him, both of us had th same answer "he is just a GUY. oh come on, he is just irritating and freaky." hahas. GMTA okay.
then i asked ily, since that time she was online. i asked her "what do you see in ********?" she gave me th blush emote. then i told her "just tell, why so malu." then she was like "cos he is handsome, smart and well..." that time she offline. wtfwtfwtf.
then i was thinking, oh come on, she has a crush on him since P1. cannot be like that only what. hees, whatever. then there was once i waited for audi outside class. then suddenly that person came out and put his arms around my neck. ily walked in front of me and kept looking back.
she was obviously jealous. like DUH. i mean come on 6 years and he didnt even do that to her. then on th same day, a crowd gathered around him. then he tried to distract them by saying this in front of liy and pointing at me. "eh that's my girlfriend." just because he wants to go home. -.-''
then th crowd gathered around me. i think ily expected it was her cos she was giving this flirty look. and they were like "eh, he say you his girlfriend eh." and i was stuck there cos i was supposed to go to mac w elena who was behind me. hey, that wasnt th only situation okay. then a few days later, i was sitting w him, elena, yt and some others i forgot. then they went to class. left me and him opp each other. i hate this part.
then someone came. that someone was like "kalau aku tgk dia, dia mcm tk ckp oi." then he said "bisu lah kirakan. ni mata air aku jgn main-main." i felt like running away. cos ily was apparently looking at us and she heard what he said. obviously she felt like killing me there and then. -.-'' cekik darah punye org. no offence.
then it stopped. woots, freefreefree. then on friday he started again. apparently he HAD to sit beside me. so he said to his classmate. "eh this one my girlfriend you know." and he turned to me and said "ckp yes." then i just kept silent till th person tegur me.
the person said "eh, he said you his girlfriend eh." and he laughed. then he said "eh i go dating w my girlfriend ehh." then th other guy said "eh he say both of you go dating." -.-'' then he said "eh, this one from woodlands. this one tkps one you know." at that time i wanted to like, move away. cos nisa heard everything. and it was a great thing. (((((: in th heart, i was grinning madly cos nisa heard.
huh,

bubbyes.

I've Been Talking About Boys.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

sorry for not posting. )):later i going to meet my... 61st Post. teehees,i should make this short since ... whees; it was th InterClass Games . ((:woots, it w... my niece wanna use th com. -.-''irritating. hees, ... I was supposed to be in school,hees, i was suppose... i dont really care bout th length of this post. so... ohh, bored.hees, i am chatting w taufiq. i don't k... 55th post, only ((: hees, sorry for not bloggin... I'm waiting for huda to go online. ((:ohh, i could... i went to this fashion twice in a day.hees, huda w...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS