you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Thursday, December 4 @ 10:59:00 AM
im going to do this quiz.

Have you ever been to a football game?
- yepp, like DUH.

How old is the computer your on?
- i dont know but i'm way older thn it,

When you looked in the mirror today, what was your first thought?
- man, my eyebags arent gone yet.

Don't you just hate it when you burn you tongue/mouth with food?
- who likes it, man ?

What are you looking forward to?
- waiting for my sister to come back frm australia, get tht new phone

What are your three main watched TV channels?
- im not a TV junkie.

If you could go anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
- go somewhere fun, like almost th whole of th world.

How much cash do you have on you?
- lots, and i still have another $200 coming.

What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
- frm someone i do not know, way too long

Last furry thing you touched?
- a cat.

Choose:
A million bucks or to be able to fly?
- a million bucks, cos so what if i could fly ? except for th fact tht i cn travel faster but still.

Have you ever faked sick?
- no, cos if i try, i wont get away with it.

Who would you want to be tied for 24 hours? Why?
- my niece, so she wont hog th com.

Have you ever lie to someone to make them feel good about themselves?
- yeah. come on who doesnt.

Who is always able to cheer you up when you're sad?
- nobody. cos i normally cheer myself up.

In your opinion, whats the best way for someone to die?
- what kind of a question is this ?!

What type of day are you having?
- a damn boring day

How many things are you really thinking about right now?
- like, alot ?

Are you listening to anything at the moment?
- th clicking of th mouse, th clattering of a keyboard, madagascar's vocals and my niece's voice.

Would you rather spend a whole day with your mom or your dad?
- mom.

Have you ever been too drunk to remember anything?
- i'm never drunk and i cant in th first place.

If women ruled the world would there be more peace?
- like yeah.

Do you have big dreams for your life?
- what do you think ?

Can you text with out looking at your phone?
- yeap.

Do you eat junk food or chocolate when your sad or depressed?
- no, cos i eat those all th time, so you cant tell.

When is the last time you wanted to punch someone in their face?
- a few days ago.

Have you ever blocked someone on Friendster before?
- yeap.

Name someone from your past that you wish was still there?
- my grandparents.

When did you pray last?
- last night.

Do you refer hot tea or iced tea?
- both.

Have you ever donated to charity?
- like yeah.

Are you donating your organs?
- NO. since when, man.

What is the last thing you ate?
- bread w milo.

Would you date someone 15 years older than you?
- someone, 15+12=27 years old ?! no way man


back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

i think maybe im going to type in all black. well,... changed blogskin. ((:ohh, i like this skin. yipee.... watching hairspray. ((:its a nice show. thy trying... changed blogskin, again. -.-im eating an ice cream... what's wrong with people nowadays ?!okay, so sorry... hah, i went out ytd. ((: yipee.i watched madagasca... Changed Blogskin. ((:must start posting w dark co... omg, i am seriously very bored.i feel like as if i... hey, photocopy machine.ohh, tht photocopier. i HAT... bored to th core.omg, holidays are such a bore if ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS