you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Thursday, December 4 @ 12:26:00 PM
oh man, cousin tagged me to do th quiz.hmmphs. i skipped some questions cos they are way too crappy. btw, my cousin got it frm fs.

50 questions about your first featured friend

1. What's his/her full name?
- Elena Chua Mei Yan
2. Does he or she have a bf/gf?
- Yes.

3. Do you know a secret about him/her?
- hmm, let me see.


4. How old is the person?
- 12

5. Has he/she ever cooked for you?
- no

6. Is this person older than you?
- yes.

8. When was the last time you thought of her/him?
- ermm, a few hrs ago.

9. Are you related to this person ?
- no,

11. Do you have a nickname for each other?

- yep.

12. How many times do you talk to this person in a day?
- we dont talk, we chat.

15. Could you live with this person?
- live, i dont think so. but neighbours, like we are nearly going to be, YES.


16. Why is this person your number one?
- cos she's the person i chat w most.

17. Have you seen this person cry?
- nope.

18. How long have you known this person?
- since P3, but its an on-off friendship. cos p6 started being friends again. ((:

19. Which mall have you ever been to with this person?
- Bugis Junction.

20. Have you ever had a sleepover with him/her?
- no

21. If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
- yeap.

22. Have you ever given this person something?
- ermmm, i forgot.

23. Have you ever done something really stupid or illegal with this person?
- stupid yes, but illegal no.

24. Do you know everything about this person?
- nope.

25. Would you date this person's siblings?
- im not les.

27. Have you ever made something with this person?
- made ? i dont remember.

28. Have you fought before?
- nope

29. Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
- nope

31. Is she/he on drugs?
- no. wtf.

32. Do you know this person's shoe size?
- yeap.

33. Have you ever worn this person's clothes?
- nope.

34.Have you and this person made up a hand shake?
- not exactly a handshake. but yeap, we ever did.

35.If it was "freaky friday" would you switch bodies with this person?
- no

36. Has this person ever seen you dance?
- NOPE.

37. Have you ever heard this person sing?
- i think so.

39. Do you know this person's friendster password?
- nope.

40. Do you know this person's best friend?
- not really. but maybe one.

41. Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 days?
- no, but there was once we didnt talk for days for no apparent reason. [?]

42. Does this person cry a lot?
- no

43. Have you met any of this person's ex's?
- i dont know who her ex is but i know her current cus he's my ex-classmate. hahaha.

44. Have you and this person went to a movie?
- nope.

45. Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
- she's always happy. well 99.99% of the time she is.

46. Do you and this person talk a lot?
- i told you tht we dont talk we chat.

47. Have you hugged this person?
- nope, i dont think so. but thr was a dare tht they told me to kiss her on th cheek. or she kissed me. i forgot.

48. Has this person love you?
- she loves everyone.

49. Do you love this person?
- i love everyone too.

50. Do you want to be with him/her forever?
- if we cn keep in touch.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

im going to do this quiz.Have you ever been to a f... i think maybe im going to type in all black. well,... changed blogskin. ((:ohh, i like this skin. yipee.... watching hairspray. ((:its a nice show. thy trying... changed blogskin, again. -.-im eating an ice cream... what's wrong with people nowadays ?!okay, so sorry... hah, i went out ytd. ((: yipee.i watched madagasca... Changed Blogskin. ((:must start posting w dark co... omg, i am seriously very bored.i feel like as if i... hey, photocopy machine.ohh, tht photocopier. i HAT...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS