you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Thursday, December 11 @ 1:10:00 PM
tagged by ain to do quiz.

1.If ur lover Betrayed u,What will ur Reaction be?
- oh fine whatever.

2.If you can have a dream to come true,What would it be?
- i have lots of dreams, which one.

3.If there's a choice between lover and friends,which will u choose?
-FRIENDS. like duh.

4.What Kind of home do u think is suitable for living
- a normal home ?

5.What is your ideal lover like?
- like a normal person, with a good heart. you want me to explain everything ?

6.Which is more blessed,Loving or being loved by someone?
- ummmmm, none.

7.How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love
- i could wait years.

8.If the person you secretly like is already attached,What would u do?
- nothing. i would we like, RIGHT, SO WHAT.

9.Is there anything that has made u unhappy these days?
- YES, and you DONT want to know what it is.

10.Is Being tagged fun?
- it kills boredom. but its not tht fun.

11.How do you see yourself in ten years time?
- taller, more successful ?

12.Who are Currently most important People to you?
- EVERYONE.

13.What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- a normal person w a normal life, duh.

14.Would you Rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- i would be single/married with an average amount of savings in my bank acct. HAH.

15.What is the first thing u do every morning
- wake up.

16.Would u sacrifice ur family time to enjoy with friends?
- yeah. for now.

17.What is the thing u can't bear to leave it aside
- everything tht's mine.

18.What types of friends do you like?
friends who are loyal.

Six people to do this :
Yan Ting
Huda
Jovina
Elena
Anisah
Ain [6 Ha]
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

so sorry for not posting.ytd was th most fun day E... doing this quiz. tagged by cuz, again. -.-''Q)Will... i woke up at 5.45AM and now im feeling sleepy. lik... oh man, cousin tagged me to do th quiz.hmmphs. i s... im going to do this quiz.Have you ever been to a f... i think maybe im going to type in all black. well,... changed blogskin. ((:ohh, i like this skin. yipee.... watching hairspray. ((:its a nice show. thy trying... changed blogskin, again. -.-im eating an ice cream... what's wrong with people nowadays ?!okay, so sorry...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS