you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Sunday, January 11 @ 9:53:00 AM
i havent finish geog homework

hey you, i havent finish geog hw. OMG OMG. hey later i think i'll update abt th campfire. i wanna wait for my sis to wake up and ask her abt human environment. must find newpaper article abt physical and human environment. two articles each. zzzzzzzzzzzzz. physical is like super easy cos i just gave two articles abt th flood in malaysia and th earthquake in indonesia. LOL. hey its natural what, not humans do one. haha.
im actually typing his very very fast for what reason i also dunno. omgg im turning crazy i need to find an article abt human environment. GOSH. you know how difficult it is ? must find something humans do and now all newspapers talk abt is economic crisis blah blah. recession and stuff CRAP tht is not geography. so now im really freaking out even though its only sunday morning and its due 2nd period tmr. DARN why must it be second period. aiyoh tmr have history. LOL. i havent learn it yet but i see th book everybody say history make you sleep. zzzzz.
history first period summore, LOL. it will make you fall asleep in class i sit at th back summore MAN how am i going to survive this first year ? its weird tht ms ashikin didnt tell me to change place LOL she actually ask me if i wanna change or not thn i say i dont want. sitting at th back is super FUN if you get what i mean. omggg why am i typing this super fast i actually have nothing to say all this is crap. sorry for spelling errors if there are any. im freaking out for no apparent reason.
this should be a rather long post and sorry people for not talking abt th campfire. cos th campfire needs a longer post and SO MUCH MORE TIME, okay. and now i need to get geog hw done before 12 ! tht's my target. or whatever it is. oh man newspapers ! economy only. nothing abt cutting down of rainforests or whatsoever to build a new estate or homes or flats and stuff. like come on if not i need to raid my newpaper rack alrd. but thn th teacher say recent newpaper. ZZZZZZZZZZZZ. like omg i cant stop my hands.
im typing this WAY TOO FAST okay. im turning crazy. sorry if i said tht alrd. i told you i have nothing to say. LOL. omggg tht was so random. i remember tht time during preps for campfire evelius was like "YO." to rachel. and apparently th ppl at th front heard it and it went a little loud. LOL and tht time it was at th void deck imagine th echoes. haha. nyahaha. hey long time i never say tht. omggg i cant stop typing im actually releasing my stress.
sorry people for making you read this. nyahaha. omggggg, why my sis wake up so late ? i know its only 10 but still ? omgggg there's a tv show i've been wanting to watch on now. BYES.

Once A TKGian, Always A TKGian.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

LOL im bored w school.my geog teacher actually gav... hey hey.i shld type th day fast. just now i reache... nyahaha.you know just now when i go in the school ... eventually th post w my pics got lost. 100th post ... hey you.sorry for not blogging was sick and now im... heyyyy you.haha, bored. i cnt believe i slept at 2... merry christmas !omgg, is it me or is it raining a... omgg,yipee, i got my billabong flip flops alrd. im... sorry for not posting.i've been going out these da... Happy Birthday To ME .hey im not 12 yet. ((: i sti...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS