you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Thursday, February 19 @ 3:29:00 PM
i cant believe my history results, ;DDDD

you know i was so shocked by my history results for CA ?! 22/25 ! yeah i got none of them wrong but its just that have to add in more stuff. or sth like that. IM SO HAPPY, i thought i just passed. yahoooooo, A1. maths, the downside of it. 17.5/30 ! zzz. let me see how much i got over 100. WTH 58 ?! omgggggg. wait is tht a B3 or B4. let me check. WTH is a C5 ?! okay this is ridiculous.
im so afraid okay. my sister will be nagging and my brother will be like expecting full marks from me. HELLO, first CA, first exam in sec school. FULL MARKS ?! you are crazy. you know my science formative test i got 9.5/15 he was like "wow so surprising, obviously you never read. blablablablablabla." ITS A GOOD THING I ACTUALLY PASSED. and yeah, most of my family members dont really score in malay. i took HML in primary school and got a merit, wow. and my brother dont care abt what my HML marks were. they were like "HML is not important." yeah, so this is all crap that i've been taking from P5-P6 ?
i remember my family was paiseh-ed cos they thought tht i was lying tht i have night supplementary for HML. my sister nearly screamed at me saying "this is not your teacher, tht is not your teacher then who teach you, hantu ?" and i was like "you called cikgu ramlah of course she dont know cos cikgu liana is the one who conducts the lesson what." my mum called cikgu ramlah and she said about anoher thing. my sister was about to scream at me when i told her to call irna and ask for cikgu liana's phone number. in fact she gave it to my mum.
so they called, expecting they were right. when they called, unfortunately they were wrong. cikgu liana does conduct a lesson during night remedial. and they made a stupid bullshit lie they said tht i have tuition blablabla. yeah, cover up ?
some atrocious piece. they said they lost their trust in me. like WTH i didnt lie and they lost trust when they are the ones who were like, hmm lets see, BLAMING ME ? what kind of a stupid reason in that ? when i stayback after school, i tell them what im going to do. but apparently SOME people were like "you want to do project ? ask them come our house and do lah. you come back home now." yeah,
i get good results for PSLE, they were like yeah i was th cause tht you did good, they dont even support me lah. they were like "with these results you will go to telok kurau sec." like you know how offending it is ? its like you're doing cooking and suddenly i said "that is going to turn out disgusting, man." wont you feel exactly how i feel that time ? when i got PSLE results i was extremely happy. my parents were. but my brother was like not liking it. they were epecting something lower so that i will pay the price. yeah right. and my sister told me th previous night tht you will get between 230- 234 and i got 236. and she was like "see i told you so." yeah you are right all th time ? just cos i get higher than everyone in my family other than my sister who was one point above me for PSLE, you think you're so smart ?
like at times i dont understand people. are you doing this to make you feel good about yourselves ?
hmmph. whatever.
byes.

Crap.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

hello person.hey you. im chatting w nadiah now so ... hello people,i have changed my blogskin and sadly ... hello people, ;Dyeah. i got my name badge alrd ! l... omggg aniq is soooo cute.aniq is soooo handsome ok... you know, some people are just too full of themsel... i got into INTERACT. happy happy.yipeee, i got int... idk my im wearing a hoodie.hellooooo, idk my im we... hello, again. ;Di came back like, 50 mins ago so i... hello, :DDim in school now, info lit. th teacher l... im backkkkkkk. :DDDokay in fact i didnt go alone. ...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS