you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Tuesday, June 23 @ 9:17:00 PM
three.
Here's what you're supposed to do:
JUST ANSWER.
Be creative and dig deep within yourself for the answer. There is no limitation to how you answer a question.
Point is: JUST ANSWER!DO THIS ON YOUR OWN NOTE. DO NOT ANSWER THE QUESTIONS AS A COMMENT! DO THIS AS YOUR OWN NOTE!
If you already answered what the question asks of you, then skip it and type "NIL" instead.
ONE MORE THING: TAG AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN WHEN YOU'RE DONE, OK??
Then here we go...

If I was an American...
ANS: I would go shopping everyday.

If I was a Japanese...
ANS: i will eat sushi most of the time.

If I was a member of a platinum selling group like N'Sync, Destiny's Child, etc...
ANS: i would be famous but horribly outdated.

If I was an only child...
ANS: i would have been free.

If I was a rock star...
ANS: i will own many guitars.

If I was Hannah Montana...
ANS: i will have a country singer for a dad.

If I was homeless...
ANS: i will walk to my cousin's house nearby. (:

If I was Perez Hilton...
ANS: i wouldnt know myself. [who's that ?]

If I was Barack Obama...
ANS: i will be the president of the USA [duhhhh.]

If my life was a hit musical...
ANS: i will be the lead role.

If I was fighting in Iraq...
ANS: i'd die.

If I was an animal..
ANS: i'd be in someone else's home.

If I was a lawyer...
ANS: i have to go against people and have lots of money.

If I was an actor...
ANS: i will be fugging famous and rich.

If I was Paris Hilton...
ANS: i would be bitchy as hell.

If I was an astronaut...
ANS: i'd visit the moon and other planets.

If I could rule the world...
ANS: i would make niceeeee rules.

If I worked in a school cafeteria...
ANS: everyone had to taste my cooking.

If I was home alone...
ANS: i'd be on the com.

If I wasn't home alone..
ANS: i wont blog as much.

If I were the opposite sex...
ANS: i will be attracted to girls ?

If I were a gadget...
ANS: i'd be one of a kind.

If I was a website...
ANS: i will be the most searched web on the net.

If I was a gangster...
ANS: i would be in the principal's office.

Well, this is reality... But let's have fun. Would you replace the life you have now for any one of the things you mentioned?
ANS: nope. except some of them.

10 people who should take the quiz.
- huda
- audi
- elena
- sonia
- charmaine choo
- tilda
- fardiana
- natasha
- tiffany ng
- tiffany choo
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

two crash supposedly back tick, tock tagged by tilda !Name a person from A - Z.A- audiB... diabolical haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door, no because its better to face these kinds of things
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS