you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Thursday, July 2 @ 3:26:00 PM
peachy
just now after school i went to donut empire. because i have a buy one get one free voucher. ANDANDAND, jolin wanted to buy. so we paid together. then the cashier looked at us. i was waiting for my change. and yet she stared. then she was mentally calculating. i gave her 3.40, including jolin's. so this was how it went.

cashier : how much did you give me ?
me : i gave you 3.40.
jolin : 2 donuts is 2.60. so 3.40 minus 2.60 is 80 cents. thats our change.
cashier : i dont think you give me 3.40 [she's cheating us. fxck.]
me : i did. so change is 80 cents.
jolin : whispers just give us the change lah.
cashier : but its 2.60. you give me 3.40 for what ? can give me 3 dollars what. [i can do whatever i want with my money. i can even give you $2.60 with 1 cent coins.] *calls friend* can you give them 80 cents for change ? cos got one voucher to get 1 free. so its 2.60. they give me $3.40.
cashier's friend : *takes 80 cents out and handed it to us.*
kai lin was silent throughout everything

okay, YOU HAVE A FREAKING CASH REGISTER AND YOU ARE TRYING TO TEST OUR MENTAL SUMS ?! stooooopid.
two donuts for the rest of the month. am sick of donuts. i will only go if i feel like it and when that lady is not there to cheat our money again. we are students, we dont have salary you know. we are not as loaded. -.-
so wanted to bubble tea but the queue is LONGGGG. so wanna take bus. 76 was packed with students. and the doors closed literally in your face when you're outside. i feel insulted. ):
so fardiana and jolin were already inside. and me and kailin were stuck outside. so we took 135 instead. i think we spent forever in 135. me without holding a pole am rocking back and forth to the movement of the bus. *facepalm*
fardiana/jolin were waiting at the bus stop. took mrt together. and when we reached kembangan, becky called me "bye mummy daddy!" seeeeeee, so old right ? im actually younger than the rest. -.-
went to bubble tea shop to buy, what else, bubble tea. this group of people practically dominated the bubble tea shop. they stood at the counter and i cant tell the girl what i want. so i practically had to move to the other side and talk to her. seeeee how stoooooopid they are ?
im minorly insulting other people.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

do i seriously have to ? strike new. pink. lets just say that its too early to start school. one. transformed three. two crash
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS