you want
my love
you want my heart
tag please or die

ShoutMix chat widget


I rock and you know it

Hey apple.
I'm Fatin. (and addicted to The Annoying Orange.)
I pretty much look like Cleopatra. Seriously.
I'm still thirteen unlike some people out there who claim they are 21 when they are actually, uhm, 72.
I study. Yes, I study. Any violent objections ?
I go to TKGS and no, I AM NOT LESBIAN.
I'm so fat I look like a pole if I face west.
I'm so tall that I can't even touch the ceiling.
I have the ability to not fall asleep in class. Yes, I know I'm awesome.
Yes, I like fluorescent colours.
You. Better. Remember. December (20th).
I love cameras. Period.
I think Ironman is cool.
Well, okay.
Stop stalking me.


affiliates

Tumblr Ain Audi Becky Charmaine Choo Charmaine Oh Elena Elysha Fardiana Faustina Guei Yean Huda Jaslyn Jasmine Jovina Lihsuen Nabilah Nabilah Nadiah[A] Nadiah Natasha Nurulain Ronnie Sonia Syadza Tiffany Choo Tiffany Ng Tilda Yan Ting 6 Humility 2e5'10
Monday, January 12 @ 3:42:00 PM
hey you. :DDDDDDD

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz. i came back super early just now. i reached at 2.40pm. LOL. nyahaha. tmr i staying back till 5.30 for trials. -.- just now was okay. first period had history. zzzzz. when th ZZZZZZ monsters attack. thn had geog and th hw tht i was freaking out abt ytd was not handed in ?! omggggg. all th energy was such a waste LOL. thn had maths. have hw leh. LOL but i finsh th hw alrd. thn had recess. i didnt realise tht have a dustpan outside 1e2 thn i was laughing [not loud, at a normal tone] thn jolin covered my mouth cos i didnt know tht mr teo was in th class.
thn when reach th stairs thn i remember tht he day whenever he has his class he will put a dustpan or a chair outside and i didnt realise. LOL. thn luckily just now he never realise if not on wednesday i die liao. thn just now me, jolin and charmaine crazy alrd. during recess we were sitting at th porch eating. thn we laugh like hell. thn there was this point of time where charmaine was not there and i told jolin sth she laughed super loud. thn in class me, lingshi, charmaine, jolin and yi ling were in a group doing values poster. thn we were laughing like what at everything. except for yi ling. cos yi ling very reserved.
thn i keep on thinking tht charmaine looks like ben only bigger. and last time she was in track and field. jolin who is like as short as me [no im taller XD] says she join netball during CCA for primary school. htn i was LOL-ing.
it was super weird.haha.
and just now in th bus it was full of st pat students. -.- zzzzzz. DRASTIC.
SHITTTTT. i havent do D&T but its due on wednesday. i do tonight. LOL. i ask my brother lah easy. zzzzzzzzzzz. tmr have what subjects i also dunno but i knw tmr have maths. and english and lit. and LSS. i think art or sth. WALAO eh, tmr must buy black ring file for history. and tmr have trials. im excited. trials start at 3.30pm. zzzzzzz. what am i going to do from 1.50 to 3.30 ? charmaine and jolin both have SST. -.-
haiyah.
LOLs.
byes.

I Wanna Get Back.
back to top?
monthly archive

June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010
recent entries

hello again, im done w homework. lol YIPEE.nyahaha... i havent finish geog homeworkhey you, i havent fin... LOL im bored w school.my geog teacher actually gav... hey hey.i shld type th day fast. just now i reache... nyahaha.you know just now when i go in the school ... eventually th post w my pics got lost. 100th post ... hey you.sorry for not blogging was sick and now im... heyyyy you.haha, bored. i cnt believe i slept at 2... merry christmas !omgg, is it me or is it raining a... omgg,yipee, i got my billabong flip flops alrd. im...
LAYOUT BANNER COLORS MINIICONS